Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Replies

• It's horrible!!! How could anybody be so cruel?!?!?!
  • Gatecrashing - but heard about this on the radio and my word that is abit OTT - shame on katie - tut tut xx
  • i jusy saw you did the same lol!!

i know its just plain wrong!!! she's still a baby for god sake!!
    just reiterates my hate for the woman!
  • your not gatecrashing it was for anyone who wanted to see it!! lol
  • g/c all you like Kate! Makes me sooo mad at her!!
    You know if it was one of us rather than a famous person who was acting the way she was and doing all that social services would have taken them away by now and handed them over to Pete, so why can't they do it for her? she's always off with some other bloke, or drinking, or partying away from them or whatever and it is so unfair on Pete (never liked him until recently when he had the kids and I saw what a great father he is!) Grrrr to KP!!!

Uh-oh, you've set me off again Mrs JC :lol:
  • And completely o/t that was my first FAO! image
  • i think i could rant about her for a year with all the trashy hooker stuff she does! grrrr!!

sorry to set you off again, but yaaaay for the fao!!!

totall y agree with the social services!!! how they have seen it for themselves and done something about it i dont know!! bloody idiots!!! our government is rubbish!!
  • Haha, this could turn from a rant about KP to a rant about politics/gov rather quickly!! Studdied EU politics at uni...oh how boring!! Glad it was only one...erm....I've forgotten what you call it...one...oh god! My brain is fried!! Whatever you call it when you study lots of different things at once which make...MODULE!!! Hahaha, remembered at last! Oh geez...
  • Hay, Well... i used to be a Kate Price fan USED this pic is horrid poor little kid (my OH thinks so to) it will be mini skirt and heels next....
    or falce brests at 16!!!

gems x
  • Aw but didn't any of you used to put make up on and prance around at 2 years old? I certainly did. I dont think this is a way of life, she doesn't put make up on her every day and never lets her go out like it, its just a little girl wanting to play dress up. I don't see the big deal to be honest?

Ah well - thats just my opinion, every one has a different one : ) xxxx
  • think this has been blown out of proportion. lil girls love being dressed up/made up. she doesnt let her go out like that on a daily basis. i have pics of my baby son who was about a month old at the time on facebook wearing huge stupid sunglasses!!! doesnt make me a bad parent though. just thought it was a funny pic.

she is a good mum, and to say social services should take her children away is ludicrous. what grounds is that based on??? yes she drinks, and goes out clubbing but her kids are being looked after while she does this. something i do when i get the chance. thankfully not being famous i dont have my drunken face in every paper and mag the next day for everyone to see.

give her a break ladies x
  • You know if it was one of us rather than a famous person who was acting the way she was and doing all that social services would have taken them away by now and handed them over to Pete, so why can't they do it for her? she's always off with some other bloke, or drinking, or partying away from them or whatever and it is so unfair on Pete

totall y agree with the social services!!! how they have seen it for themselves and done something about it i dont know!! bloody idiots!!! our government is rubbish!!

Hang on a minute, this is totally uncalled for, I can guarantee social services are not 'bloody idiots'. If social services were to remove all children from parents because they drank, or because a mother had more than one boyfriend or because a child had some make -up on, there would be hardly any kids with their families and then there would be an absolute out cry that social services were being too heavy handed. I'm sorry to rant, and I'm not trying to start an argument, but that's really got my goat, it doesn't sound as though you know how hard the job actually is and until you experience it I don't believe anyone has the right to make comments such as these.

With regards to the actual topic, I donlt believe that it's good for a little girl to have a make over and wear false lashes etc, but there are many children out there who love playing dressing up with their mummy's make up, in my opinion this has been completely blown out of proprtion.

xxx
  • I think the comment from some one re social services are ridiculous. It's the comments of someone who has never worked in social care or an agency who works alongside them. If you have such concerns you should ring them yourself to lodge these concerns.

Though the basis of, she may of put so me make up on her kid and leaves them with a nanny whilest she has a night out and works isn't going to make them launch an investigation or contact the child protection team!

[Modified by: baby-princess on February 12, 2010 03:00 PM]

• oh dear looks like i;ve started a row!! oops!!
    this was not my intention!!

I agree i did used to dress up in my mum's clothes and shoes around the house but at 2 years old my mum would never have put false eyelashes or make up on me let alone let me out the house like it!!!
    Maybe i was a bit harsh with the social services comments but she just seems to drop the kids at the drop of a hat because running to vegas to snap up a 2nd husband was more important!!
    I don't think she is a good mother as she spends hardly any time with them and its disgusting behaviour. what have her kids got to look forward to in their future. the pics of their mum will come about time and time again and they will get bullied!! its her own fault!!
    I'm not against a mum going out as i do it on occasion but no more than once every couple of months!!
    We are all entitled to our opinion and this is mine!! i apologise if i have offended anyone. it was never my intention!!
  • Agree word for word - couldn't have put it any better myself Mrs JC! x
  • Most celeb mums are the same. How many times is victoria beckham or Kate moss or angelina Jolie working on a film or shoot with the nanny watching the kids. It's work. I just think it's unfair to say someone should have ther kids taken from them because you don't agree with a few things they do.
  • her kids will not get bullied. they will go to school and mix with other kids that have the same financial priveleges that they do. with parents who are also in the public eye and no-one will bat an eyelid. she has worked hard to have the money and lifestyle she has now. if not for this hard work she would be a single mum with 3 kids to 2 different dads. living on benefits, or struggling to make ends meet every month. another faceless in the thousands out there. would that make her a better mother? wish i had her business savvy and her money. and a top bod would be nice too :lol:

i saw a pic of suri cruise in sandals walking through slushy puddles in the rain and cold while her mum had knee high boots on walking the same street. does anyone mention taking her daughter into care for neglect?