Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

just realised

this is the first month since oct 2008 that i havnt bought a pile of hpts.havnt done any ss ,was sick this month anyway but you know what a relief.i was hooked on poas lol.my af due on weds next so not reallly expecting anything but just wanted to share the sheer relaxing effect it can have by just taking it easy.i know we all get jittery in the week up to af but im training myself just to think a little around that time and maybe buy one hpt (ok unless theyre multibuys then i really have to use them haha).hope you all have peaceful weekends and a bit of valentines lovinxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Hi Roisine

I think the realxed attitude is great & when you feel like that, that is whenwe are most likely to catch it!! Will keep everything crossed for you.

have a lovely weekend & good Valentines xxx
  • hey, i had this about 2 cycles ago when i didnt get a peak on my cbfm (i now know that it was becasue i had gone through the amount of sticks ur supposed to so it didn't track it!) but we still bD everyn other day but cus i hadn't a clue about OV i was much more relaxed, saying that this month i am as well, even though i know i'm roughly 4 dpo, that may change in the 1ww but atm i'm ok, been v busy so havent had much time to think and feel better 4 it! xx
  • hey, i had this about 2 cycles ago when i didnt get a peak on my cbfm (i now know that it was becasue i had gone through the amount of sticks ur supposed to so it didn't track it!) but we still bD everyn other day but cus i hadn't a clue about OV i was much more relaxed, saying that this month i am as well, even though i know i'm roughly 4 dpo, that may change in the 1ww but atm i'm ok, been v busy so havent had much time to think and feel better 4 it! xx