Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi Everyone -I'm New

Hi Guys, how are you all?

I am new to this whole thing really. I have spent a couple of days looking around the place and you all seem like a friendly bunch so I thought I would pop in and say hi.

I got married on the 21st of December and I am in the 1st month of TTC. I'm already so excited for a family I do fear that every negative test will knock me for six, but these things are sent to try us.

AF was due for me 3 days ago and hasn't showed up, but yesterday I tested BFN. Gutted. I have only been off the pill for 1 month though so I think my cycle is still adjusting.

I just hoped I could get some good hints and tips from you guys. Is there anything you would recommend me doing in the lead up to getting pregnant? And what are the best ways of dealing with the disapointment of negative tests.

Thank you for taking the time to read,

Cheers

Mrs M

Replies

• hey there, i am new to this website also, i have been TTC for 6 months now and have just started using the clearblue fertility monitor, it appers i have been mis calculating my ovulation! i would recommend buying some kind of ovultion test as it will help you to identify your most fertile days. good luck to you and dont be dissapointed if you get negatives, when the time is right it will happen i keep telling myself!!!
  • Thank you so much Sally, I will invest in some of those, I really have no idea at about when I ovulate at the moment, I'm just going with the "have sex every possible day and hope for the best" approach. But Then doing that I could still miss it so I will make that next months top purchase.

Good luck to you too x
  • Hey hun, welcome to BE, hope you get that bfp soon! xxx
  • *waves*
    Welcome to BE, I hope your stay in TTC is a short one (in the nicest possible way :lol: )

x x x