Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone ever had implantation bleed?

Not sure this is the place to put it but figured it would show up onmain page and people can g/c if they want!
Here's the background... very very regular cycle of 24 days, through charting I seem to ov around day 10/12 and most months do get ov pains. Have never ever had any bleeding at all except for at AF. MC in December and although had a bleed in the middle I think proper AF was 32 days after that. So I had ov pains on Saturday which would be CD12 so possibly ov on Sunday but temps and poas don't back this up! Had a migraine yesterday at CD18 or 5dpo if I did ov on Sunday. Looked back at my chart from when I was pregnant and had migraine at 5dpo (tho was CD17) image
Also yesterday I had the vaguest of spotting. This morning when I got up, went to loo and wiped and there was definite blood but I could wipe it all away if you know what I mean...
I have had a very mild period pain type belly this morning.

Anyone had the same?? I have never ever bled mid cycle before but don't k now if after mc this happens more?

Arrrrghhhh

Replies

• Hi Seraphina! Not posted on here for while but hope you remember me from due in July. I also miscarried at ten weeks just a couple of days before you. It was my first so am a but new to all this but rember you giving so much helpful advice thought I would add my thoughts. Don't want to massively raise your hopes but I think this sounds promising. I knew I was pg at 7 dpo last time as I never spot but found just one spot of blood on loo paper that day. Also got appauling migraine just after. You seem to know your body really well too so I think you should think positively but try your best to get on with other things for a week till testing. If you're like me I just knew by 10 days dpo but am being tough with myself this time and not testing till day 35 so won't be such a long wait till I can get an early scan. I also ov'd last weekend. First month back in saddle! Will watch out for your posts! Have had some spotting too although I appear to have thrush now. Lovely eh? So think could be related to that. Trying to just remain grateful that dh will even consider sex with a disease ridden depressed mess like I have been for last two months. The bloke deserves a medal! Anyway, will think positive thoughts for you this week. Really hope this is the start of something good for you!
  • Thanks!! I am feeling positive because of so many factors - I have conceived second month 3 times and supposed to be more fertile after mc so altho I suppsoe technically this is first month it's kind of second as we did BD before the first AF!! Also have this strong feeling that Rainbow and I are meant to be bump buddies!
    However my temps just don't add up, had a big drop this morning :\?
  • Sorry about your temps. Miscarriage is meant to give you a bit of a clear out isn't it? Perhaps try to look on any symptoms for now as your body trying to do the right thing if you know what I mean. Hormones are very clever. If nothing else maybe it's giving you a practice run producing symptoms you recognise and letting you know all is back to normal. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway. Hope you have a relaxing weekend. Go out somewhere. That's the only thing that stops me knocker checking during 2ww!
  • Sorry! That was meant to say knicker checking!! But actually have been squeezing boobs also to check for tenderness. Think I have coined a phrase! Try to leave knickers AND knockers alone anyway!
  • PML at knocker checking