Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

1st 1 ww!! arghhhh

how do you do it!!! This is impossible. We decided to upsi last night as it was valentines :P and now am trying to not think about it! Oh dear, this is going to be a very long week/fortnight (i am about as regular as a bus lol so who knows)

i am not sure i have the stamina for this ttc lark lol.

Replies

• Dont worry hun you'll get used to it, unless youre really lucky and catch first time round xx Baby dust xx
  • it's awful i know (remembering it from first time round now. We are only just starting this week ttc for second child and already am obsessed!! My advice (not that I or anyone else follows it )would be to NOT test until you are at least a day or two late. I was quite bad at this and prob spent about ??100 on tests over a few months!
  • Time seems to suddenly slow down when your TTC image
    Hopefully you won't have to worry about this for too long! Good luck image
  • lol - i'm with you there ! This passed week has been horrible ! Wish I could just carry on like normal, but its really hard and all consuming ! Hope we fall really quick so we don't have to do this for much longer : )
  • lol - i'm with you there ! This passed week has been horrible ! Wish I could just carry on like normal, but its really hard and all consuming ! Hope we fall really quick so we don't have to do this for much longer : )