Forum home General Chat General chat

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

TO ALL OF YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2008!
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST OF LOVE,LUCK,HAPPINESS AND WEALTH,AND GOOD HEALTH.

FROM EMMA,RILEY ADI AND CHANTELLE

XXX

Replies

• HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND HERE'S TO LOTS MORE GREAT ADVICE, CHATS AND FRIENDSHIP ON PP!!!
  • And meeting up at the Baby Show!!!!
  • Oh Yeah we're going to meet each other This Year, how cool!!!!
  • PP still haven't got back to me about doing a write up on us! I may give them a gentle nudge in the near future!!!

OR, any reporters / journalists that may be reading this, don't you think it would make a good article for PP? How a group of women from all over the UK became friends through the PP cafe and are planning on meeting. Wouldn't you like to follow our story and see what happens when we all meet up???
  • Happy New Year everyone!!

ohhhhhhhhh I sooo need a baby
  • Ahh Sarah i really hope it happens for you soon!
    I'm very envious you're off to New York and you never no if you're not pregnant by then a holiday may well do the trick, worked for me!!
  • Sarah, I'll lend you Bronwyn for a few hours so that I can get some housework done!

Fingers crossed that things happen for you soon!
  • Hope so girls - when we were doing our news years resolutions (which are normally broken) me and sam said under our breaths that we had a secret one

Oh Caroline - I will defo borrow Bronwyn - shes soooooo gorgous - not sure i'll give her back though :P

Hi Tasha - we're off to New York to see a friend so I'm really excited about that - haven't been there for about 4 years so gonna try and cram is everything that we didn't do before

I can take some orders nearer the time
  • Wishing you all a very Happy New Year. I hope that 2008 is a good year for you all.

Chat soon.

Zoe xx
  • Happy New Year o you all and your families.

hope all you wish for happens in 2008!!

Kas and family xxxx