Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can I just get this off my chest...?

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you image

Replies

• well said Seraphina image hope it helped you feel better...

my turn now!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • You know what? It made me chuckle that there were so many views an dno replies!! Yours hadn't shown up til I clicked to add a comment!!

I am just so confused and frustrated and it seems like most of us are which kind of makes me feel better but also worse in the WTF was Mother Nature thinking of???? Why do we have to go through all this shit to do what we were put here to do....

So yeah like I said RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
  • like ur style, can i have a go?

AAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *breathe* HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*sigh* thats better! x
  • hahahahahahaha grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gee thats brilliant only lettin off steam cause my dear mother made herself a nuiscence last night (dont even go there boo!!!) so can i join the arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh hope you all feelin better soonxxxxxx