Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My favourite picture

I know i have this as my signature, but i wanted you to see a bigger picture as i love it!

Replies

• Options
    It really is a lovely picture Simone.You should be very proud. I know I've said it before but she really is a pretty little thing. She will be breaking a few hearts when she is older!
  • Options
    Thanks Lucy, i don't know where she gets it from!lol

Im going to be having nightmares when she is older!!!!
  • Options
    It will be worse for Tony.
    He will interrogate every boy that rings or has the nuts to knock on the door. As will Nigel. Katelin seems to be becoming a daddy's girl. Up until tonight she would only let me put her to bed but she let him tonight. He was really chuffed. Bless!
  • Options
    Tony has already said he is going to be bad!!

Thats sweet that Katelin will let Daddy put her to bed, it takes a bit of pressure of you!
  • Options
    I love the photo Simone. Is that Jessica's own teddy it's huge?!!

Like Lucyanne said, she is a very pretty little girl. I think we are all very lucky with our beautiful children.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    That really is a gorgeous picture and you're quite right to show it (and Jessica) off! Where was it taken?
  • Options
    I had it taken in October at woolworths when the photographer was there, i have only just framed it as i didn't want the grandparents to see it as they were getting a different picture from the set for christmas.
    I cheated and managed to take a photo of the picture in the frame without getting a reflextion of the flash!
  • Options
    Ps I must say we all have gorgeous children xx
  • Options
    she's lovely,very cute.
  • Options
    wow, what a sweet photo, its gorgeous!! what a cutie.

i feel sorry for those of us that have girls!! i have a feeling there are lots of protective daddies out there. hehe.

kas xx
  • Options
    Thats a lovely Photo Simone.

Totally gorgous! x
  • Options
    It's a fab photo, she's such a gorgeous girl!!!!