Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi! I'm new and I'm expecting baby number 3!

Hi Natz85. Welcome to PP, I hope you enjoy the forums and come back to chat. I am currently 31 (tomorrow) weeks pregnant with number two. I like your graphics, very, err, graphic! I still get blown away reading the development section in my pregnancy book, I had a 4D scan and that was fascinating. Mine is also a little girl.

Hope to chat to you soon, N. xx

Replies

• Welcome to PP Natz
    I'm Tasha and mummy to Ethan 2 1/2 and Amber who's 9 months. Your children have lovely names by the way! Look forward to chatting with you more, good luck with the rest of your pregnancy x
  • Hi Natz

Welcome to PP - I'm sarah - currently TTC - Be Warned I don't even have a baby and this site is addictive - Everybodys so lovely here and great for advice
  • Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the site. I'm Zoe mum to Jack and Charlotte.

As you can see by the number of posts we have this site is very addictive, so be warned!!

Enjoy your pregnancy.

Zoe xx
  • Gosh Sarah, i can't believe you have 86 posts already Well done!!!!
  • Hi Natz
    Welocome to pp and congratulations on your prgnancy
    My name is Simone and i am mum to Jessica

Hope to chat soon xx
  • h natz, welcome to pp, hope yu have as much fun on here as we do!! im kas and mummy to niamh and tara

congrats on your pregnancy!! i see you have a name picked out, very sweet. what fab names!! how do you find your other two being close in age?

look forward to chatting soon
    kas xx
  • Hi

Congratulations and welcome to PP!!!!
    I'm Dawn, mum to Cameron who's almost 9 months.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xx
  • Quote:

Gosh Sarah, i can't believe you have 86 posts already Well done!!!!

shhhhhhhhhhh I was hoping no one would notice
  • Hiya Natz

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It looks like you are going to have your hands full!! Lovely names, very individual!!

I hope you have lots of free time as you have just discovered a new hobby!!! It won't be long before you are on here constantly checking posts, like the rest of us!!!

I am mum to Bronwyn, hope to chat to you soon!
  • Hi im emma 25 mum to riley 3yrs and foster mum to chantelle 7mths.

xx
  • Congrats and welcome hun.
    Hope to catch up with you soon. I'm a mum of a 3 year old boy and 16 months old girl. Take care
    Andrea
    x