Forum home Babies Baby

Eastenders

Since this is the highlight of my weekend... anyone else as excited as i am about who did it?

Replies

• i really thought it was going to be dot... or dottie, as she is a little nuts
  • i'm sad Bradley&Stacey are like Scott&Charlene
  • My money was on Peggy!!
  • i though ryan or some other dark horse- god Bradley and Stacey are such a love story- I cried I admit lol
    Loved how Dot and Ian the longest sow members had a wee flashback
  • I was really sad when bradley died image especialy sein as they had just got married! i was glued to eastenders tonight and im still sad about bradley. Cant believe it was stacey tho, i thought it was going to be jack as he was very involved witht he police etc! xxx
  • I was really sad when bradley died image especialy sein as they had just got married! i was glued to eastenders tonight and im still sad about bradley. Cant believe it was stacey tho, i thought it was going to be jack as he was very involved witht he police etc! xxx
  • Think Jack was only getting involved cos thought was Ronnie or Bradley.I didn't think was one the Mitchells and didn't think was Stace seeing what Bradley went through.. Gosh so sad. But only a tv show- how hormonal am I ol