Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm off on my holiday.

Just thought I would let you know I am going on my hols tomorrow for a week so will be awol. Didn't want you to worry about me! I wasn't entirely sure where best to post this post but then thought that pretty much all my BE friends visit this forum, so decided it was the best place. Possibly a bit of a pointless post but didn't want anyone to be fretting about me while I am relaxing with a cream tea!

Anyhoo, that's it, I'll see you all when I get back. Lots of love Saraxx

Replies

• Ohh thanks for letting us know, you know what were like LOL

Have a lovely break hun xx
  • Have a wonderful time Sara and have a cream tea for us image

Love MrsH xx
  • Have a super time!!!
  • Never spoken to you on here M&S, but I just thought it was really funny that you posted this!!!

Have a lovely holiday and enjoy the cream tea- you sound like a girl after my own heartimage

Emma x
  • hope u have a great time! make sure u relax lots! xx
  • have a great time!! image i have this week off too but am now going to spend the week house hunting as we have just been given til the end of march to get out of this one!! (as we are renting.)
    I am not a happ bunny!! xxx
  • Have lovely time, it's generally me that worries when I don't see you on here for a while!! I tried to post on your bfp post so many times but wouldn't let me! I am sooooooooooo happy for you and mr m&s!x x x