Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Can't believe we've done it :D !!

Wel firstly, thanks for your reassurance when I thought we had missed the critical date of ovulation.

Af was due today and I havnet had any signs to say it was around the corner..

For those of you who are symptom spotting....I did have a couple of days of nausea, but this also happened last month. I have had lower back and af like pain but its been different. About a wk ago my hubby said that my boobs were bigger, his comment was, it must be weight put on! If anything I had lost a few lbs so it was nice he commented as I hadnt noticed lol!

I couldnt find my pg tests from tesco so I had to go to co-op this morning and asked an assistant as I couldnt see any...they dont sell them! I went to the chemist and brought the clear blue and the digital one. I will test with the digital late this evening as my hubby is on call all w/e

I had told myself that the chances of me falling pg first month of ttc was slim so I had prepared myself mentally for seein af. My due date is 29th oct. I will be over in DIO once I've seen the midwife when it seems more real image

Congratulations to the other 30 ladies on here with BFP's image Lots of baby dust for everybody else

[Modified by: Joey08 on 20 February 2010 14:39:06 ]

Replies

• yay! ur one day after me im due 28th oct got bfp yesterday see u in dio hon xx
  • Congratulations have a happy healthy nine months x
  • Oh hunnie, I'm so pleased for you!!! I'm so glad I've seen this first!!!
    hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months my darling! Hopefully I might be joining you in a few weeks with any luck, we have been trying again this month too. I'm just praying the nxt one sticks!!! Lots of love and sticky babydust to you hun! x x x x
  • Hey thats fantastic news hun. I havent mentioned the topic to you as I thought you were waiting for your wedding night. I really hope you will be joining me in a few weeks...would so cool image

No mentioning on facebook or anywhere!

Siany - I saw your post. My dd was due 25th/31st depending on which scan dats you went by, she decided to come early at 4weeks on 4th. So this one could be either a sept/oct/nov baby depending what the plans are lol!
  • I know I've mentioned it on another post...but congratulations again imageimage x x x
  • Siany - I saw your post. My dd was due 25th/31st depending on which scan dats you went by, she decided to come early at 4weeks on 4th. So this one could be either a sept/oct/nov baby depending what the plans are lol!

Lol how funny! sept is a mad bday month for me so im hoping oct! altho as long as he/she healthy whats the dif eh. xxxximage
  • Hey thats fantastic news hun. I havent mentioned the topic to you as I thought you were waiting for your wedding night. I really hope you will be joining me in a few weeks...would so cool image

No mentioning on facebook or anywhere!

Yeah, well that 'was' the plan, lol!! To be honest I said to Dave I could'nt care less whether I was pregnant on the wedding day or not, I just wanted to try again asap. He was totally cool with it and said even though he'd rather wait until after, 4 or 5 months does'nt make a lot of difference really. We don't even know if we can still get married this year, we might wait a year to save up more money. I just really want to be pregnant again right now, nothing else matters.
    I hav'nt told anyone we are ttc again apart from a few very close friends, most people assume we're still waiting til July. Don't worry about Fb hun, course I won't say anything. Lots of love and spk to you soon x x x x
  • congratulations hun, see you dio.xxxx
  • Congratulations! See you in DIO x
  • congratulations. oct really is going to be a very busy month!!!
  • Congratulations!! See you over in DIO!
  • Thanks ladies....Ive just had a peek over in DIO,

The DIO list is reallly lonnnng! The longest one I've ever seen on BE! I think this year is definately a baby yr. I know at least half a dozen people due may/june. I went to the chinese last sat to find the lady serving me was pregnant and theres loads of people due in qug/sept in our village!
  • Congratulations hun xxx
  • Congratulations hon! That's brilliant news :\)
  • Congratulations!
    Only this morning I noticed that old post of yours about navy maternity trousers that had re-surfaced and I thought 'I didn't know she was pregnant again' - before I noticed the date of the post! But you are pregnant again - congratulations!
  • congratulations xxxx
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

x x x
  • Aww congrats! xxx