Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Laujai

Hi laura

Just popped in to see how you're getting on?

Haven't had much time to catch up with everyone lately but you're always in my thoughts and I always have my fingers tightly crossed for you.

Have you had all your results from your tests yet?

Hope you're doing ok :\)

Love NN xxx

p.s - are you on Facebook? Would be good to catch up with you on there!

Replies

• Hi hun

Firstly love your avartar Olyvia looks gorgeous.

I am not to bad thanks had a slight blip earlier in the week but feeling positive again. We have a follow up appt on Tues to discuss the results & further tests. I do know that all the blood tests are clear including the LA & the Kartotying (thank god).

I think Tues we weill be discussing me having a hysteroscopy because of the history of endometriosis.

I had a wobble the week before, just before AF arrived & wondered how I would cope if she didnt turn up & I was pg & panic set in!!! Think I will also discuss the worries about conceiving again as I know when it happens i'll be a nervous wreck!!!

How are you & Olyvia doing?

Thanks for the fao post thats really nice, yes I am on fb hun would be good to chat on there as well, i'll have a look for you or if you get there before me you have my full name got dark hair & profile pic I am posing on a fancy looking chair in Dubai LOL!!!xxxx

[Modified by: laujai on February 20, 2010 03:42 PM]