Forum home Babies Baby

Baby being sick

I don't know if this is something to worry about but once a day for the last few days Felix has been really sick. It looks like he brings up the entire contents of his stomach. The first few times it just came up like it does when he possets a bit of milk but the last few days it has been a bit more forceful and has even come out of his nose and makes him cry. Yesterday I was just putting him in the car seat when it happened and there was so much I had to pour it out of the car seat.

It only happens once a day and generally pretty soon after a feed. Do you think I should be worried? I am seeing the health visitor on Monday so will mention it to her but don't know if I should be doing anything about it before then.

Replies

• There have been a lot of bugs going round hun but may be worth having a word with the HV on Monday. I wouldn't be too worried about it if it's once per day. If it's every bottle (or boob) then he may get dehydrated but at least he's still getting his intake of milk. Hope he's ok soon and he gets over it x
  • Hi, my son JJ has been poorly for over a weak, started off being sick once a day same as you LO. but gradullay got worse and became dehydrated (really not itendting to scare you) He had a nasty bug. If he seems to be throwing up after feeds just make sure you offer pleanty of water or give feeds little and often, this helped JJ and is finally back to his usual self.

Also mummy knows best, so trust your instinct, thats what i have learnt over the last week xxxx

xxx

Hope