Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

booooored!!!

watching you me and dupree!!!
hubs at work and lo asleep in bed for now!!!

whats everyone elso up to??

Replies

• Options
    just back from tesco to get a load of junk food!!

im sitting with crisps, gonna have some pizza and chocolate too...oooh way,way bad!!

Im thinking if AF is about to turn up i should get lots of nice things right now!!

x x x
  • Options
    i am waiting on af too!!! on CD31 and just know she will be here any day now!!
    I made a cake and bought some custard and have been pigging out on that!!!lol oops

i'm going to circuits on monday night so will work it off then!!! lol
  • Options
    Im bored to!

I am the latop trying find something to amus myself!

My hubby is oncall all w/e working 9am-10pm. Just ogt a call as I was typoing to say hes had a manic day and still loads jobsto do and wont be finishing until 11pm. I told him he will be a daddy again in oct, but I want to do a digital CB test and show him when he gets in image

Im tired and could do with an early night, I need to stay up to heat his dinner and make him his much needed cup of tea.

My daughter has missed him, whenever a car has gone passed today shes gone 'daddy?;. So cute.

I used to find that i was very peckish for chocolate once af arrived...
  • Options
    oooo here we are again Mrs JC lol Im just 'surfing' the net while other half plays fifa how boring!!

Joey congrats on the BFP, what CD was you on? I wanna test but its toooo early!! xxx
  • Options
    Have just finished my planning for next week and am trying to catch up on threads! What a way to spend my Saturday night doing lesson planning lol! xxxx
  • Options
    I'm watching last night's "Embarrassing Bodies" and cringing with my hands over my eyes for most of it xx
  • Options
    you can guarantee i'll be on here fri and sat nights after 9 ish!!! lol!!

i have you me and dupree on but i've not really watched it!!

congrats on the BFP Joey08 i soooooo cannot wait to get my BFP!!!

xx
  • Options
    Aw bless ya, well sorry its been short but sweet but have another 8am start tommorow so should probably get to bed! Speak soon xxx
  • Options
    me too AGAIN!!

i just found a burger in the bottom of the freezer and got so excited... so hungry.

hubbie is getting me choc on way home from his late shift. yuuuum.
  • Options
    duplicate post.

[Modified by: rosemary20 on February 20, 2010 11:17 PM]

• Options
    ihave been looking through the other rooms!! i'm so nosey!!! lol
    i love to look at bump pics though!!!

• Options
    LOL I've done that too - I've been all the way thru the bumps thread and another one of babies at birth and then recently xx
  • Options
    aw thats so cute about going Daddy?

Hehehe, ive been going through the Baby Stories too!!

x x x