Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I just did something really stupid...

I had a quick peek in the Due in March forum (where I would have been), and saw all those lovely birth announcements starting to trickle in. Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely delighted for every one of them, but how I wish it was me too. Today is CD1, so no chance of getting that longed for BFP before my due date now, and I hadn't realised how much I had wanted it this month so that I wouldn't have to dwell on what might've been. The evil witch even started playing tricks on me this month by deciding to turn up 3 days late (and I'm never late). What a cow!

Anyway, sorry for sounding so utterly self-indulgent, it just really got to me.

On a more positive note, I just wanted to say *** HUGE CONGRATULATIONS *** to all those lovely ladies who have got their BFP's this month; Rainbow, Lilylilac, Roisine, MrsDao, Louliv1 and Queenie1. Lots of extra sticky baby dust to you all image

Lynn xxx

Replies

• Ohh Stupid Be just ate my reply!! lets start again!!

Ive been doing the same hun.

What was your edd? Our was 27th March & im on cd7& the old witch is still here!!!

Sorry she got you hun. Weve passed 2 edd now & it's not easy when you think about what shouldve been especially not having a new pg to focus on.

It does get easier hun & you will get that sticky bean maybe we'll migrate together this time with sticky ones.

Big hugs xxxx
  • Ohh Stupid Be just ate my reply!! lets start again!!

Ive been doing the same hun.

What was your edd? Our was 27th March & im on cd7& the old witch is still here!!!

Sorry she got you hun. Weve passed 2 edd now & it's not easy when you think about what shouldve been especially not having a new pg to focus on.

It does get easier hun & you will get that sticky bean maybe we'll migrate together this time with sticky ones.

Big hugs xxxx
  • Oh blimey BE has eaten my reply 3 times now.

So testing before I write another essay!!
  • LOL Laujai - BE certainly has a mind of its own :lol:

My EDD was 11 March, so really looking forward to getting past that date now. I cannot believe they have four babies in DIM already, amazing!!!

I know you have been through this way too many times than any person should have to, so fingers crossed for a transition into a "Due in..." forum soon. Like you, my DH and I have been at this TTC lark for 20 months now, and it really has to be our time again soon, yes?!

Roll on the next month x x x
  • I was just about to do a fao for you as wasnt sure if be had posted my reply & felt bad that no one had replied when I had tried too!!!

Four already wow last time I checked there were two!!

It is sad isnt it thinking about were we would be now, & I agree I think our time here should be up & we should be able to move on with bubs for keeps.

Was talking with Rocky & they have been trying for a long time too it's just so unfair but surely our luck has to change soon.

Will be thinking of you on the 11th & you know were to find me if you need some cyber hugs or a chat xxx
  • I was just about to do a fao for you as wasnt sure if be had posted my reply & felt bad that no one had replied when I had tried too!!!

Four already wow last time I checked there were two!!

It is sad isnt it thinking about were we would be now, & I agree I think our time here should be up & we should be able to move on with bubs for keeps.

Was talking with Rocky & they have been trying for a long time too it's just so unfair but surely our luck has to change soon.

Will be thinking of you on the 11th & you know were to find me if you need some cyber hugs or a chat xxx

[Modified by: laujai on February 23, 2010 12:59 PM]

• Ah, thanks Laujai. Your kind words mean a lot. This has got to be our month... all of us together! Doesn't it seem bizarre though that if it were to happen this month, our EDD's would be almost Christmas!!! That seems like soooooo long away.

Fingers crossed for you xxx