Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Preseed, Preseed, PRESEED!!

Hi ladies!!

I've been a bit of a lurker for a while and have been too scared to post much for the fear of jinxing anything.

However I got my BFP today and tested on a Superdrug cheapie. There is undoubtedly a strong line in the testing window and I decided to test after waiting for 18 high temps (couldn't bring myself to test at 14dpo for fear of seeing a BFN).

Anyways, enough about me waffling on . . .Please buy preseed!! I also used my CBFM for my second month running and on my peak (never got highs) started BD'ing and used Preseed. I am convinced this is what has achieved the BFP. Hubster and I have been ttc for 8 months.

Babydust and PMA to all x x x

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations, see you over in due in Oct xx
  • Options
    aww hun, fab news congratulations.xxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hon! That's brilliant news xx
  • Options
    Congratulations honey,

Hope you have a H + H 9 months x
  • Options
    what is preseed please? x
  • Options
    congratulatons xx i've heard a lot of good stuff about preseed is it only available to buy online?
  • Options
    Thank you for all your lovely messages ladies. Tbh,it just doesn't seem real yet.

Katielou - I bought Preseed from Access Diagnostics http://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/Pre-Seed.html

Try that link. As a personal preference I bought the 6 pack applications as they are easier to use and you can get the lube . .pardon the expression . . .right up there!! lol xx
  • Options
    Me - Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant used for ttc. It provides the ideal environment for those little swimmers to travel in to help reach the egg x x
  • Options
    Congratulations!

I also got my BFP when using preseed for the first time but it was only our second month trying so it's not exactly a controlled experiment!

Kat xx
    12+2
  • Options
    Congrats! I also used preseed and it worked for us image we had been told we would have to have IVF and 3 days later I discovered I was pregnant!

30+4
  • Options
    Congratulations! x
  • Options
    ooo thanks guys! think i mite get me some preseed!!!!

*sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle*
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! Great news

CheekyChimp, Can I ask a question about the preseed? You say you used the applicators, when did you use them, was it just before bd'ing? Hubby doesn't want to know too much about the ttc aids etc so can you go do this discreetly before getting it on?! hehe

• Options
    Hi Wispa!!

I used it discreetly too from hubster. You apply ideally about 15-20 minutes before bd'ing to give it a chance to settle inside you. I applied it whilst hubby was in the bathroom. I done this whilst actually in bed under the duvet. Then by the time he come out and got into bed and we had a bit of a pre bd foreplay, by the time we got down and dirty, it would be about 20 mins by that point. Perfect timing :lol:

Good luck x x
  • Options
    congrats xxx
  • Options
    congrats again by the way - I thought it was something for the man to use! lol didn't realise it was for us ladies til u explained to *me* so thanks for that - am using opk's for the first time this month hopefully they will work if not may try preseed next month
  • Options
    Jenni - I guess if you have any leftovers of the preseed the man can use some too!
  • Options
    thanks for the tip and congratulations!!
  • Options
    Hehe. Thanks CheekyChimp, that really made me laugh and helped a lot too. Worth a try then def
    Congrats again
    xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, I used Preseed for the first time this month, so fingers crossed! lol! xxx