Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

anyone watch one born every min this week!!

I'm just watching it as i recorded it!!!

Felt so sorry for the mum with the poorly baby. can't imagine what it must be like!!!

Replies

• Yea I watched it, couldn't believe the attitude of that man "you brought this all on yourself, you deserve the pain" WTF??!! I was sooo cross at him!!

Really felt sorry for Lisa, must have been so hard to go through all that x
  • im watching it on channel 4 plus one - not overly impressed with sarahs hubby asking her if she has a lower pain threshold than other woman, as loads of people give birth each day, and telling her to make a decision as he needs to know where he stands! its not all about him doesnt he know lol xx
  • i watched it, i have mixed feelings about the whole programme, i hate it and love it in equal measure! each week i vow i wont watch it next week but i cant help it. it does really scare me! x
  • Oh no!! the baby looks like a little rag doll image xxx
  • Hey ladies, the princess anne is my hospital as i live about.... 2 miles away, how funny!!!

I swear to god i know Lisa.... not sure where from but hubby does too,. strange world.

I cant wait, my friend is due TODAY and thats where she'll be!!! And it'll be me not too long away image

plus my hubby is so sweet, he nearly cried when he saw the poorly baby image i did cry, got a hug
    xxx
  • I watched it too and couldn't believe that silly dad, I would kill hubs if he was like that!

Little Jack, bless him I was so pleased to see that he had gone home all OK.

xxx
  • i watched it and again was in tears,cant believe they put an advert in when they did ggrrrr naughty c4

as for the husband if it was me he wold have got an ear bashing for talking to me like that whist in labour,glad my husband wasnt like that
  • when men complain about labour or compare it to being kicked in the nadgers i laugh and say 'yeh its the same... if i kicked you in nadgers for 12 hrs... every 2 mins... fancy it?' they soon shut up.
  • Yea I watched it, couldn't believe the attitude of that man "you brought this all on yourself, you deserve the pain" WTF??!! I was sooo cross at him!!

Really felt sorry for Lisa, must have been so hard to go through all that x

I couldnt believe that man!! I was so angry i was giving him abuse through the telly and hubby was looking at me like i was mad!! ( He was reading and had no idea what i was goign on about! )

I told hubby if he acts like that il kick him out!1 lol
    xxxx
  • urgh that Dad annoyed me so much...and all that 'manager' talk!!
    hmmmm...!!!

x x x
  • I'm so glad they put in th ebit of that man bullying his poor wife. He should be utterly ashamed of himself. What an idiot with his "diploma in business!"

I would have told him to f**k off and let me get on with it myself! Poor little bubs having to be rubbed , was so scary when he went so floppy.

Little Jack made me cry, how awful not being able to hold your baby for 11 days, it's just not how you think it would be.

My boss had twins and had to have an emergency c-section where they had to put her to sleep. She didn't see her babies for 12 hours, I can't imagine how awful that would be as the bonding after the birth is so important.

I just love this programme! x x
  • i cried my eyes out when he was all floppy, i just couldnt imagine that.

Best programme for a long time.
  • I haven't finished watching yet so not Reading the replies till then! Lol!

I love the programme as it's real life! Mine was easy compared to some on here!

Xx
  • Have now watched it all! I balled my eyes out when lisa held jack! Such a lovely moment!

Oh my god when that baby was all floppy my heart skipped a beat! That dad was sooooooo bloody annoying! The whole point of having your husband there us for support, all he did was slag her off and moan! What a knob jockey! I think I'd of called him overcand punched him! Lol

xx
  • Balled my eyes out too. When my little one was born I had to have a gerneral anaesthetic c section so didn't see him for many hours. He was so poorly he was on life support and I too didn't hold him til he was over a week old so for me it was especially bitter sweeet watching. So if we don't manage to conceive this time/year/ever at least every day I can be thankful for my little miracle.

On a brighter note....what an idiot hubby. Felt he knew everything. Bet he feels an arse when he watches that back.
    Love this show!