Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

stupid af! CD1

i got af today at work and have been teying not to cry all day. i'm absolutely gutted, for the first time i was feeling quite positive about this month coz i felt like we got everything spot on. i also found out my sil is pregnant this month so am really feeling the pressure to get pg asap (like i wasn't already hoping!) so we can all just be happy about it together!
thats it though - this month i'm bringing out the big guns - going to nip over to access diagnostic and ordeer some pre-seed, then i'm going to go to amazon and order the baby making bible (is that what its called??) then i'm going to change my stupid useless rude carrots to a rude tree!
xxxx

Replies

• Go on hun let it all out xx It feels 10 times worse when someone else close to you gets PG when you are trying aswell i think. Is it supposed to be lucky to have rude vegor something? Ive been seeing all these avatars with rude veg and rude trees and thought i wonder whether its supposed to be lucky. Ive seen that preseed is supposed to be good aswell, hmm might give it a try meself x Chin up hun and have yerself a nice big glass of wine tonight xxxxxx
  • thanks jay. yeah rude veg is supposed to be lucky! going to switch to trees though now! xxx
  • Ive just noticed that you joined BE the day i got married! Are you married? How long have you been ttc for? Ive been ttc since June last year.

Where can you get the avatars from? Do you just google them or something?

Jxx
  • hiya, yeah i got married last april, been ttc since september which i know isn't that long but feels like ages! i think partly because we were going to start straight after the wedding (sort of did for a little bit lol) then kept postponing it due to my work changing so it feels like its been going on for ages!
    yeah i just got the pics from google images (type in rude veg) and then save the pic then if you go to your BE profile you can add it there xx
  • Hugs hun, so sorry to hear the witch got you it is a gutting feeling but at least you are all set to go for next month hun.

Good luck and hope you get your BFP next cycle, keep your chin up xx
  • Same here hun, mine started today. Im going all out as well this cycle with preseed etc. Right lets strike a deal, we will get pregnant in march and we will be having a december 2010 baby, its as simple as that hehe xx
  • Ah sorry to hear that hun but sounds like you've got a plan for this cycle and I really hope it works for you. I'm gonna do the same if the witch catches me (please stay away witch!).

Hugs and babydust

L x
  • sorry she got you!!! it really is hard when some one else is pg!!
    this month will happen for you!! lots of pma and baby dust to you!!!
    I know mine will be here any day so hoping for this month!! new house new baby!!! lol

• Aww sweetheart, thats crap! Can't believe she got you early!!! But keep that PMA up, I've heard good thingd about preeseed. We used it this month, interesting to use but if it does the job I'll be one happy bunny. Loads a ((((((hugs)))))) and babydust xxx
  • Sorry to hear that. I am in the same boat. CD1 for me too. Tested this morning only to have af visit few hours later. I am also thinking about getting some of that pre-seed, that everyone is talking about.
    Lots of luck to you cookiesandcream. We could be cycle buddies? xx
  • thanks for the replies ladies - you're all so lovely! sammie and naturelle sorry to hear she got you too, though at least we have cycle buddies this time round! i'm liking your pact sammie - sounds fab!
    good luck to those of you still waiting - hoping to see a few bfps from you over the next few days!
    do you like my new rude tree btw?
    xxx
  • thanks for the replies ladies - you're all so lovely! sammie and naturelle sorry to hear she got you too, though at least we have cycle buddies this time round! i'm liking your pact sammie - sounds fab!
    good luck to those of you still waiting - hoping to see a few bfps from you over the next few days!
    do you like my new rude tree btw?
    xxx