Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Sex Drive .............................

Hi girls

Sorry to be personal but, I just wondered if anyone's sex drive had increased somewhat since coming off the pill? Mine seems to have gone in overdrive and I think OH thinks it's because we are ttc but I just seem to be unstoppable. he he.

Sorry, was just curious if it was just me.

V xxx

Replies

• Yes mine went into overdrive aswell! Especially around OV time...think it is nornal though as its your bodys way of telling you that its time to BD!

Jxx
  • I'm that way too. I thought I was going mad. Thank you, I know I'm normal now, (well as normal as I'm going to get).

Thank you

V xxx
  • Me too Vicsy, same thing happened to me!!! Amazing ow much the pill suppresses our natural hormones!!! Still makes ttc all the more fun for us : ) .x.
  • Hi trixie

You're not wrong there. It's scary what the pill actually does. Not going back to that.

V xx
  • *Waves arm in the air*

I don't think it's so much that coming off a hormone based contraception increased your sex drive... it's just you notice how reduced it was when you were constantly trying to 'trick' your body!
  • *Waves arm in the air*

I don't think it's so much that coming off a hormone based contraception increased your sex drive... it's just you notice how reduced it was when you were constantly trying to 'trick' your body!