Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Can I join you all....

Hi all

I've been browsing on and off on this website for a while but due to OH's work commitments we decided not to TTC until March (so I've waited patiently :roll: since April 2009), and now the time has finally come! I'm 26 and OH is 30, and we've been married for almost 2 years and will be trying for our first baby. Took my last pill on 23 Feb so fingers crossed my body returns to some sort of normality soon! Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself really, looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the TTC experience.

x x

Replies

• Welcome and good luck xxx
  • Welcome and good luck. Which pill were you on chick?

V xxx
  • Hi hun I wrote a reply and BE ate it grr......welcome hun, the ladies on here are fab and we are a friendly bunch.

I am 30 and DH is 31, trying for 1st and this is month 3, been off the pill since July.

Good luck and babydust to you xx
  • Thanks guys.
    Vicsy - I've been on Loestrin for about 3 years, before that I was on Microgynon 30 for 6 years but it made me an emotional wreck! x
  • Hi and welcome image

I'm new to ttc again as I'm back ttc our second and on month 3.

I hope you get your bfp really quickly x
  • Hi hun, welcome to BE, hope your stay is a short one! xxx
  • hello all,ive just joined on here after surfing the net trying to gather info on trying to get pregnant as not having much luck.I was on depo injection for about 12 years (yes a very long time).I come off it June 2009, and started to have periods again in the November 2009.I have had periods every month since but have noticed they are irregular,anything between 23 and 31 days,so its hard for me to work out when im ovulating.I have just purchased some ovulation test strips, but im unsure when to start using them due to my periods being irregular.I have read on that many sites that you ovulate 14 days from the 1st day of your last period,which for me was a 31 day cycle, but with the lengh of my previous cycles being varied i dont know if working on the 14 day ovulation will work for me.Can anyone please give me any information that will help me determine when to start doing the ovulation tests?

Thank you

Sharon