Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What chocolate are you eating?

I have a big bar of cadburys chocci in the fridge and i think i might start on it now! Mmmmmmmmmm

Replies

• Options
    Well i'm fishing off the huge box of ferrero rocher i had for Christmas.
  • Options
    love those zoe, finished them off earlier this week. I have a few celebrations, choc seashells in fridge.
  • Options
    ive got some chocolate christening cake left so i'll be having that. oh, and i think we've got some choc covered fudge, mmmmmmmm, will go get some i think!!
  • Options
    A huge bar of Cadbury with crunchy bits! I've eaten lots of it as I can't be bothered to make any tea!
  • Options
    Right, i have bag of revels, dipped flake, twirl, galaxy, bar of 200gr tesco chocolate, mini quality street chocs and some chocolate biscuits !!!!
    Impressed?!!!! xx

Well, i'm comfort eating!
  • Options
    No i can handle my chocolate
    i'm VERY experienced!!!
  • Options
    Tasha, be with in a few hours. Sounds like you've got plenty to go round!!
  • Options
    TASHA!!!!!!

OMG, i wish i was there!!

never mind impresed, im blooming jealous!!
  • Options
    Think i might run out of chocci have already eaten half the bar!
  • Options
    i havent started yet, but i will soon,
    you are all way ahead of me
  • Options
    and me but i'll catch up!!!!! hehe
  • Options
    Wish i had more choc, think i'll run out now. xx
  • Options
    well, ive eaten my choc cake now, thats given me a taste for choc, really dont want to have to start on the kids chocs!!
  • Options
    Kas you really sgould have come round here for tonight, i have a mountain of chocolate and i'd even share it with you!!! xx
  • Options
    I've got a big bar of dairy milk with Caramel which i'll be attacking very soon!!!!
  • Options
    aaahh, how sweet, if ant wasnt working late, i actually would have seriously considered it, we'd have had a right giggle!!
  • Options
    Ohhhh i love that one!!!
    Evening by the way Dawn!! xx
  • Options
    Evening All!!!

I'm gonna eat a snicker bar in a minute - once thats done going to eat some cakes with custard yum lol
  • Options
    Iv had to put my chocci away, otherwise im in danger of eating the lot!
  • Options
    Im onto the dipped flake now it's yummy!
    Oh and a glass of rose wine!!