Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cramps

I ov about a wk ago but now i am getting cramps, is it possible that i could be peggers?????
If it is, is it a good sign or a bad sign?

Replies

• They could be implantation cramps, some people get them. How bad are they?

Fingers crossed its a bean burrowing in! :\)
  • I had my BFP yesterday, i had cramps for the week after ov and into second week.

Good luck, xxxx
  • I also ov'd a week ago on sat and have had weird cramps that have come and gone consistently all week! I've also had an awful headache since yesterday, no idea if this has anything to do with it?! Fingers crossed these cramps are from implantation for both of us then!!x
  • I've been having cramps also but just on my right side..weird!! Was hoping i might be preggers too...due on this thursday so hope fully I wont come on image When I have the cramps i'm in alot of pain but they only last a few seconds and come and go all day!!
  • I also have really bad cramps - been having them from 5DPO and they are getting worse. I am due AF today and keep thinking she is going to show her face. Don't dare get my hopes up that it could be anything else. For those of you who had BFP after cramps - did they feel exactly like AF cramps?
  • I also have really bad cramps - been having them from 5DPO and they are getting worse. I am due AF today and keep thinking she is going to show her face. Don't dare get my hopes up that it could be anything else. For those of you who had BFP after cramps - did they feel exactly like AF cramps?
  • my cramps aren't like AF cramps....totally different that's why i'm questioning if i could be PG. Have been TTC since December but I haven't taken any tests as AF has arrived everytime...
  • Well im due on this monday coming, So i will have to just wait and see