Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Confused?? (sorry if tmi)

Hi Girls

I don't often post on here but i love reading all the posts and advice you guys give each other.

I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice...... AF is due tomorrow but i tested Saturday/Sunday and this morning. V faint line on Saturday and Sunday then a dark line this morning. BFP yeay!!! well now i am worried that my excitement has been short lived!

For the last couple of hours i have felt a dull ache like AF cramps and when i went to the loo, i've got some brownish discharge (Sorry tmi) just like before my AF starts.

Now i am really confused!

Was going to use Clear Blue Digital test tomorrow morning but now i am thinking i should wait a few days and see what comes if these aches and discharge????

Would love any advice girls!

MrsP

Replies

• Could be implantation pains and spotting hun xx Maybe just wait a couple of days and then do another test just to be sure?

Good luck and lots of sticky babydust for you xx
  • Hi pet,

I haven't any personal experience but I have read a few ladies threads on here who had a bit of a bleed at about the time of their 1st AF but then went on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy.

If I were you I'd try not to stress too much (easier said than done I know!) and wait for a couple of days before testing again.

Hope it's just your little bean burrowing in and getting comfy for the next 9 months. xx
  • aww thank you girls for replying! Put a smile on my face and made me feel letter.

Fingers crossed everything will be ok. I still can't believe it to be honest and not had any symptoms other than eating ALL the time!!!!

babydust to you both image
  • hey hun i'm g/cing lol

i was on the pill when i fell pregnant and the week i was due i had all the usual cramps and backache etc so thati thought i would have my AF any day as usual. but, a week break from my pill and no AF as i should have had, and 11 months on i have a gorgeous 2 month old lil girl image

hope it is a proper bfp for you, and good luck if it is xxxxxx
  • Thanks Jemmykins

Will keep you updated over the next couple of days. Exciting!!! image
  • Both of my pregnacies started with very bad af type pains. I did also have quite a bit of spotting with my first. You will feel like af is on her way and also think you have passed a little blood as there is more CM than usual. It looks good hun. Try not to worry. I was in the Due in June forum last year and we were always on knicker watch till about 3 months preg as we always thought we felt af arrive.

Lots of luck xxx
  • Hi girls

Just thought i would let you know that i am feeling much better today and nothing came of the aches and discharge - I can tell i am going to be a worrier!

Thank you all for putting my mind at ease.

Good luck everyone image