Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Quick Poll - Best position for TTC?? :lol:

Ok so I know this has been covered before but have forgot lol :lol:

Best position fot ttc?

To conceive a boy?

To conceive a girl?

Also we done a double BD last night image am worried we may have overdone it? We done doggy :lol: and then missionary so think we have covered all angles image

Ps sorry for being rude - just a bit of light hearted humour and who else could I tell but you guys image

xx

Replies

• got my high fertility today on CBFM so will be TTC tonight for first time this month... missionary all the way!! xx
  • LMAO. I love the fact that people apologise for being 'rude' or 'TMI' on here. It's a forum about making babies... what the heck did you think we were going to talk about? Directions to the nearest cabbage patch?

Anyway, Missionary for TTC. Doggy always hurts my cervix.
  • :lol: missionary for me, it stops as much...eh...leakage as possible :lol: xx
  • I'd say missionary with a pillow under your bum and your legs over hubby's shoulders image
  • Lol missionary and doggy all the way too! Funny post just what we need!!!
    xx
  • well i got my BFP yesterday and when we concieved, i was on top........
  • I've heard missionary is the best for concieving so missionary for us too xx
  • if I went on top we used to try a gymnastic rolling over manouvre still joined together afterwards so all the swimmers didn't fall out!!! sorry I don't know which one got us the bfp tho!!!!
  • when I was ttc 1st I was told missionary followd by putting legs in the air with pillow under your bum. to help the sperm. all of which I did. God knows what I looked like but concived in 1st month of ttc. Not gone to such lengths this time though. gl x
  • Great post SD! I think we were a mix of missionary and doggy when we conceived ds, but they were unsure of my dates all the way through my pregnancy - including after the birth! - so not sure when we actually conceived! I love being difficult!! :lol:

This time we'll be repeating the same; missionary with legs up on hsi shoulders and pillow under the bum and a lil doggy thrown in. Though not too much as he's too big it hurts! image

Congrats mummytobeMrsP on your BFP! xx
  • We used missionary or doggy for TTc - and it obviously worked! I also tried to get into a headstand on the night we knew was THE night!
    Very easy to do from a doggy position - hubby just flicked me over and I happily sat on my head for a minute before sinking onto my shoulders.

If I was being lazy on my back, he'd help pull me up onto my shoulders and wedged some pillows under my bum.

Honestly - gotta love my hubby hehehe.

Defo get those legs in the air girls

PP84
    13+3
    xx
  • Thank you Garfield24!

Babydust to all!!! image
  • PMSL XX

Excellent post SD!

Have to agree missionary and doggy. Think theyre supposed to be the best for getting close to your cervix?

Jxx
  • if I went on top we used to try a gymnastic rolling over manouvre still joined together afterwards so all the swimmers didn't fall out!!! sorry I don't know which one got us the bfp tho!!!!

This is exactly what we do, as im not the biggest fan of missionary or doggy! xxx