Don't forget One Born Every Minute!

It's on in a few minutes image

xxx

Replies

• thanks huni, will def be watching xxx
  • me too, in my pj's and have my snacks ready :lol: xx
  • thanks for the reminder!!! xx
  • i love it, brings back all the memories of giving birth image
  • I cant bring myself to watch it as am a big scaredy cat and am frightened watching it will put me off. I dont deal with pain very well, also my preg friend has been watching it and its her first pregnancy and she had scared herself to death and is now worrying about labour and birth when she should be relaxing.

Do you ladies not get scared?? xx
  • i dont, its something that seems like its never gunna happen to me so i dont get scared!! do u no wat i mean?? if it ever does happen tho and i get there i will prob regret watching it!!1 x
  • sometimes I get a little scared but I'm the sort of person would rather know what to expect
  • Av decided to be brave and watch it - omg I am in for a real eye opener!!

Yeah me too huni I just thought I would watch and prepare myself once I get my BFP but theres no harm in being prepared for it all now eh.

xx

Yeah me too huni I just thought I would watch and prepare myself once I get my BFP but theres no harm in being prepared for it all now eh.

xx

xx
  • The thing to remember is they all get through it and have a lovely baby at the end!! xx
  • Yey thats what we want!!

I am even scared of needles I hate giving blood and going to dentists its just always been a really scary thing for me to handle.

Still............I wouldnt miss it for the world the chance to be a mother and put myself through all that agonising pain to hold my beautiful baby in my arms. image x
  • o dear.... maybe it has freaked me out just a bit!!! xx
  • OMG Sal thank god am not the only one but I have been avoiding watching it until now.

Like the others said tho better to prepare yourself and am under no illusion any of it will be a walk in the park but so worth it dont you think.

xx
  • I know Abbie wanted her partner to hold the baby but if that was me I would def be getting the first cuddle!!! she didn't touch the baby at all
  • She looked like she couldnt be arsed to be there or is that just because she was in pain. I see what you mean.

Omg I didnt realise you are awake during a section, how thick am I, do they numb you or anything, I feel quite faint lol watching it am a really big wuss!!

• She looked like she couldnt be arsed to be there or is that just because she was in pain. I see what you mean.

Omg I didnt realise you are awake during a section, how thick am I, do they numb you or anything, I feel quite faint lol watching it am a really big wuss!!

• :lol: yea they give youv a spinal block to numb you the whole way down xx
  • For real is that the needle in your spine tho?? and you have to have that omg I so hope I can have a natural labour didnt like the look of the CS at all.

Its so so scary isnt it but I think we all get through it and that abbie was a completely different person when she was interviewed at the end. I actually had a lil tear in my eye when she said the love you feel is a protective love................aw makes you want one right now eh!

Come on BFP's xx
  • they only knock u out for a section if its so much of an emergency that there isn't time to wiat for a spinal block to work...i was petrified of having a c section but when i ended up with an em c scetion it was actually the calmest smoothest, most positive part of my labour so now for next one altho i'm planning a vaginal birth i won't be worrying myself about a section, as for me it was a positive experience. u don't see naything, they put a big screen up, altho OH was offered to watch but he said no lol, he stayed up my end with me bless him. i've sky+ it, about to start watching it now., but my point was don't worry urself thinking when the time comes that c sections don't look nice, they can be positive too, the theatre staff were all so competent and professional, pity i can't say the same about the labour ward staff. xx