Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bit of news....

Justr to let you guys know I tested this morning and got BFP!!! I am over the moon but absolutely bricking it too. Feel like any suden movement might dislodge it! I realise this is slightly ridiculous cos I'm only 4 weeks today by my dates and most people wouldn't even know this early but I'm just so scared. I've never in my life wanted anything so much as I want this baby, but now it's happening I'm terrified!

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Yay JoB!!! I was beginning to think we were having a very quiet March for BFP's. I can understand how you're feeling, I would be scared too, so hope it's a very sticky bean image

Many Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:\)

I can imagine how scared you feel but I am sure that this time everything will be great. How long have you been trying since your mc??

Jacqui
    xx

• Options
    Huge congrats hon, well done! It's absolutely normal to be feeling terrified right now, I was the same with DD after 2 MC's. Get plenty of rest, and make sure OH spoils you rotten!

Hannah xx

[Modified by: stsarina on March 11, 2010 08:48 AM]

• Options
    That's ace!! What lovely news.
  • Options
    brilliant news - Im so happy when I see a BFP! congratulations hun,

I can completely understand your feelings, just take it easy and as others have said - let OH spoil you rotton.

well done

x x x
  • Options
    woop woop! yay! xxx
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!! MARK UP ANOTHER BFP!!
  • Options
    Wonderful news babe. You must be scared which is understandable, take things easy& look after yourself.

Annette xx
  • Options
    congrats hun, great news xx
  • Options
    Fab news - congrats xx
  • Options
    Haven't spoken to you on here before as I've been in hiding - but MASSIVE congrats JoB!!! x
  • Options
    Fab u lous!!! I wrote on the christmas baby thread too! But massive congrats!

and have a healthy & Happy 9 months! xxx
  • Options
    congratulations. hope you have a H&H 9months.
    Gxx
  • Options
    Congratulation im so happy for you, hope you have a good 9 monthsimage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhugsxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations............ fantastic news x:\)
  • Options
    Congratulations hunny

xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun xxx
  • Options
    congratulations!!! xx
  • Options
    Congrats hun take care xx
  • Options
    Aaah, lovely ladies, thanks so much for all the replies. I've been away for the weekend for my DH's 30th with ten of our mates and managed to hide the pregnancy from them all weekend - quite a feat as it was a pretty boozy weekend. Anyway just got back and saw all the lovely replies - and the other two BFPs on the Christmas babies thread - Wow! I've started a trend!

Jaqui - I had mmc in mid November at 10 weeks. Was told baby had dies at around 4 weeks. Then we started TTC at New Year xxx