Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Went to the docs

Well we went and I explained that we had been trying for 10 months and that we were 30 and oh was 32 also that I had under active thoyroid(that was checked January and was fine)

the doctor said that they don't start investergating until you have been trying for 18 months but he said that he would do some bloods on me and they would see how high oh sperm count was

the doctor also said that if the sperm count came back low that there would be no point in carrying on with tests with me so that's it for now hoping I will fall pregnant and not need any tests well done to all the bfp this month.xxx

Replies

• Options
    awwww hun, hopefully you get it sorted soon, or at least find out why? or maybe even get ur BFP b4 it gets to that point! i dont reall know what to say... didnt want to R+R. just hope your feeling better soon, stay positive, and sending lots of baby dust your way!!!! (((hugs)))
  • Options
    awwww hun, hopefully you get it sorted soon, or at least find out why? or maybe even get ur BFP b4 it gets to that point! i dont reall know what to say... didnt want to R+R. just hope your feeling better soon, stay positive, and sending lots of baby dust your way!!!! (((hugs)))
  • Options
    Thanks keeping up the pma as it's not over till the doc says that's what I'm thinking let you know what the results say.xxx
  • Options
    you poor thing, at least they are going to run some tests, but heres hoping for a BFP before then!!

x x xx
  • Options
    Good luck hun and hope you get some good news and a BFP soon xx