Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just wanted to share ...

if any of you are on facebook can u look up "olivia rooney" the sicko has a picture of james bulger with the caption" had it coming" underneath!!! someone on my facebook drew my attention to it so i looked and there it is!!!

im not trying to cause trouble but we all have very precious children like james was to his mummy and god knows what that poor women has gone through

thanks for reading xxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    ...and one of her friends is 'James Bulger' with the same picture!!

Some people are just plain sick!
  • Options
    yes gemmiebaby they are i have reported it! its so sick especially since his birthday is coming up and one of his killers has just been re arrested!! x
  • Options
    I have reported it too! Never find anything that is bad enough to need reporting but this is disgusting
  • Options
    I have reported her too. Some people are just sickos. Hope she never has to live through what that family are going through. :evil:
  • Options
    I reported the James Bulger one but added her name in the comment box. Hopefully theyll both be barred.
  • Options
    I've done the same as Gemmiebaby. There is really no need for it to be on there at all is there. I really cannot understand some people.
  • Options
    ive reported it too