Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

still waiting for my peak!!

hey all. just got back from lovely weekend away, CD15 and still no peak on cbfm, strange as last month i think i had ten highs on monitor and so far already had 8 this cycle. thought they were suppose to reduce on the cbfm after first cycle!!!!
never mind i guess im in for a little longer cycle again! hows everyone else???

***Babydust to All***

Replies

• Aw you still not got a smiley? bless you, well i hope you get your little smiley soon.
    Hope you had a nice time away.

I got 2 pos on OPKS this weekend on sat and sun and its fainter today so i take it that today im actually ovulating coz ive been reading all over the internet that once you get your pos on your OPK,the egg is released 12-48 hours later.
    Me and hubby are gonna have 1 more night of BDing and thats it and see how it goes.

You keep checking that cbfm :\)

MPP
    xxx

[Modified by: MrsPinkPlayboy on March 15, 2010 06:15 PM]

• Me too! i'm on cd 15 and just got 1st high! last month only had 2 highs before my peaks. Everyother month (this month included) i get peaks cd 16 and 17 and the other month it's cd 19 and 20 so hopefully tomorrows the day!x
  • well CD16 and 9th day of high reading on monitor, should i really be getting this many highs on 2nd cycle of use?? just want me peak!!! keep the PMA MrsPinkPlayboy, i will get mine back just as soon as i get me positive!!
    keep us updated mafia princess xx

****Sending you lots of Bubydust***
  • I'm still waiting for my smiley..on CD14, hoping I'll get it tomorrow or thurs! xo
  • good luck im waiting too.
    x x x