Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

:o OMG Guess what i have just done? :oops:

Ive only gone and put my foot in it.

More what ive said than done. imageops:

I only went and ask somebody how their bump was and i was just tapping their belly slighty as you do! She said what do you mean, i was like uh? I thought maybe she didnt understand me because her 1st language isnt english. She said hes already out!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like imageops: Probably not the best thing to say to someone whos just had a baby, She is probably gonna be thinking that she looks fat or something. Jesus im never gonna live it down! image

Cant stop thinking about it, i feel well bad. :\(

MPP
xxx

[Modified by: MrsPinkPlayboy on 17 March 2010 00:07:28 ]

Replies

• LMAO - that is funny and horrifying all at the same time!
  • oooops! LOL
  • oooops! LOL
  • Im still feeling pretty bad, I really hope she didnt twig. I dont think she did. So many people are pg now, i cant keep up with whos still carrying and whos given birth! :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • At least she has had a baby, I asked a collegue when the baby was due as she looked about 6mnths pg (all out front too), as I hadn't seen her in a while, and she wasn't even pg!!!!!! Talk about imageops:. I had to see her everyday. Luckily I don't work there anymore!
  • he he you have cheered me up xx Horrid witch turned up this morning for me so youve put a smile on my face for a bit xx
  • Lol baby on board, that is quite bad. imageops:

From now on im gonna keep my mouth shut, i had such a long busy shift, i wasnt thinking straight.

:lol: Jay, glad to be of service somewhere. :\) but ss to hear of the arrival of the AF.

Plenty of PMA and baby dust to you. You using OPK's?

MPP
    xxx
  • No havent been using OPKs (i get OV pains around when oving) but might start using them from May. Why May i hear you ask? Well we're going to Miami for our 1 year wedding anniversary in May and will want to enjoy myself when i'm out there (drinking) so not going to try as much in April. If it does happen then that will be fantastic and im still going to sort of try but not get poor hubby bding every 5 minutes just in case! hehe
    Jx
  • My 1st anniversary is in may too. What date is yours? Mines the 9th.

We were gonna go either florida or south of france but we just cant afford it, so we have booked a few nights in the lake district and 1 night at alton towers which was why we were going to put TTC on hold, i mean fancy going to a theme park and not being able to go on any rides ,but we decided that if it happens then it happens. We also debated whether it was a good idea or not coz it would of been due in december.
    We are just gonna wait and see.

Ideally i should be doing the same as you and wait a few months before using the OPK's. But i suppose if i use them then i know im actually ovulating.

MPP
    xxx
  • Mines the 23rd May.
    Yeah i did think about the whole being due in December thing too. If I did conceive on this cycle then i would be due 20th december, which is a little too close to xmas for my liking tbh. Also we were supposed to be going to Liverpool to see the in laws for xmas this year and if i was to fall pg then i wouldnt really want to go so close to my due date! Just have to wait and see i suppose xx
  • oh how awful but funny at the same time!!it could be worse, a colleague of mine asked a regular in our shop if she was 'expecting' the poor girl went bright red and explained that it was impossible, as she didnt even have a boyfriend image thats embarrassing!!x
  • Aw poor girl, I wouldnt of wanted to be in her shoes. I bet she wont be a regular customer anymore. :lol:

MPP
    xxx