Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cycle Buddies Freckle Trixie85 Kimlou Sally881 MrsR & BOB

Ok ladies let me know details so can update. And if anyone else wants to join youre more than welcome x (This is in addition to the April BFP thread)

Name.......................CD01.............OV..................AF due.........Testing
Jay78.......................17/03.............25-29/03........12/04............14/04
Freckle.....................16/03....................................13/04............13/04
Trixie85...................16/03.....................................12/04...........12/04
KimLou...................................................................02/04...........02/04
Sally881........................................17-18/03..........01/04............01/04
Rainbow29.....................................17-18/03..........01/04............02/04
MrsR.........................19/03 (BFP)
Baby on Board (BOB) 19/03............31/03..............14/04...........every day! (BFP)

[Modified by: Jay78 on 30 March 2010 13:26:07 ]

[Modified by: Jay78 on 13 April 2010 17:50:35 ]

[Modified by: Jay78 on 16 April 2010 11:02:44 ]

Replies

• Nice to see my name up there my AF due 2nd apr if this is a 35 day cycle like last month. i hope i can wait till then to test. Baby dust to everyone xxx
  • How are all my lovely cycle buddies today? xx
  • I'm good! Am I don't know how long my cycle will be so....will put my period due day down as....12 April and my testing day as the same. I hadn't even considered a testing day!! Silly me. You girls are teaching me so much.
  • hey all, i am on CD19, i OV 17-18, my AF is due 1st april which is when i will be testing xxx
  • hi, i'm pretty much the same as sally881, i'm on CD17 and OV on 17th-18th, AF due around 1st april, gonna test on 2nd april xo
  • Hiya, not bad today! Enjoying the totally stress free first 2 weeks without thinking about OV or symptom spotting : ) CD1 for me was 16th March and AF due around the 12th April. Not sure about OV as my LP is totally messed up at the moment!!!.x.
  • Well the witch got me today so CD1 today :\(

Not sure when I'll OV though or when I'll be testing as my cycles are really variable!

Fingers crossed this will be a lucky thread for us all! image
  • Hi Jay and MrsR, you probably have seen my other thread. I'm out too so joining you here. The golden girls reunite!

CD1 March 19th.
    OV March 31st.
    AF April 14th.
    HPT - probably everyday from the 10th April :lolimagepoas addict that I am)!!!

Going to do opk's, use pre-seed and the smep (oh's trip allowing), might temp too! desperate times = desperate measures.
    Let me know if you have any other tips!
  • Hey girls! Am I glad to see the weekend. Hope you are all up to something nice.

My details are...

CD01 - 16/03

Ov - 27th April-March 2nd??
    don't really know (came off pill in Dec, tested last month with OPK but no sign of smiley. I think I might have missed it. CBFM this month!)

AF - April 13th

Testing - not before 13th if I can help it!!!!!

Feeling really positive for all of us. So exciting that it more than likely some of us will be expecting a little baby very soon

x x x
  • hi im really not sure if i have AF symptoms or preg symptoms. bloated, going to the toilet, little pains on my left side and really heavy boobs. just a waiting game aint it but im not going to test early and be dissapointed lol

hows everyone else doing? x
  • Hey girls x I am on my last day of AF so back to BDing soon
    After chatting with hubby we have agreed to carry on ttc and not have a break, although i think i may just pretend to myself that we are having a break as i may relax a bit more then! (ha easier said than done though!) xx
  • BTW the golden girls are as follows:
    Jay78 - Rose
    Baby on Board - Sophia
    MrsR - Dorothy
    Sparkling Diamond is Blanche butt we're hoping that she gets her BFP this month and there will be an opening soon. If SD does get her BFP then we will be auditioning for her replacement soon! ha ha ha ha ha
  • Hi girls,
    Just dropped in to see how you are all doing? Anyone ovulating yet?
    I'm feeling a little confused and worried. Have been using CBFM and now on CD10 but not a sign of a high yet. I know I need patience and I'm sorry for the rant but I'm really terrified that something is wrong with me and I'm not ovulating( I'm 36 next month). I sound pathethic and I know I'm being irrational but it is really getting me down!!Feel like crying and OH will think I'm mad if I tell him what's wrong.

Anyway, rant over.Sorry. How are all you girls doing? x image
  • hi im due af anytime now did a boots cheapy and was bfn so just waiting for af or a late bfp lol! x
  • Freckle dont get down hun, sounds to me like youve still got a couple more days before you OV so dont get disheartened . How long are your cycles usually? Mine are c26 days so i'll probably OV sunday or monday i reckon.

Kimlou - lets hope is a shy bean and you get your bfp xx
  • Hi Girls, Sorry I've been out of pocket for a few days.

Hey Freckle don't worry about your age hun I'm 37! Hence I'm Sophia!!! Are you using OPK's? I have been using the amazon cheapies and they work absolutely fine. Then this month I've just started temping too so I know when I'm about to ov and also now I'll when I have. I figure all those signs can't mean no ov!

How are you doing Jay? Have you heard anything from SD? I haven't had a chance to nose around on here too much today as I'm at work still. I hope she's doing OK.

So oh and I are due to start smep on Sunday when he gets back from his boys trip! How's everyone else doing in there cycle?
  • I'm good thanks BOB x Havent heard from SD for a few days now but she was going to have a break from here anyway. I think i did see something on a different post from her that said her AF was very light this time. The strange thing is only last night I had a dream that she had posted she got her BFP and so the AF wasnt a proper AF. Strange!! So SD if you read this i'm dreaming about you now! ha ha

DH and I are gonna start BDing from saturday. I think I will OV either sunday or monday as my cycles are usually around 26 days. xx
  • Mine are normally 26 too! Last month 27 though - of course - what a tease!

So I should be ov around the 31st-ish. Saying that I have had 22 days cycles before so who knows, it could be as early as this Sunday - hopefully by the time oh gets back from his boys trip, otherwsie I might have to find a substitute!:lol:

OK lets keep this thread active as I need all the PMA I can get!

BTW Thanks MrsR for your temping charts, they were very helpful!
  • HE HE BOB you naughty girl
    Dont know if you remember me telling you about the eye candy ive got doing the extension next door to us at the moment? Anyway, i got a nice eyeful this morning when i opened my bedroom curtains. One of the younger good looking ones was working with just a t-shirt on and my oh my did he have a nice upper body!mmmm Can't wait for it to get really hot outside if you catch my drift! he he how naughty am I. Definately think its almost time for my OV as i'm like a dog on heat! he he
  • Lucky Girl!

Well you know what they say 'it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you have your dinner at home':lol:

Unfortunately in the States my eye candy is limited. I'm just not really into American men that much - occasionaly I see one though and I'm like a dog on heat then too, having been deprived for so long!!! I love it when I get back over to the UK though, lots to look at! image