Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Feeling a little more positive

Hi Ladies

Well, tomorrow will be a week since my ERPC (had a mmc). Today is the first day I have started to feel a little better. Although I am still bleeding a bit, I have passed no more clots and the cramping is FINALLY beginning to ease and I hope to return to work tomorrow.

Although the emotional side still hits me (and hubby) occasionally (and quite unexpectantly at times), on the whole I feel we have closure and can begin to move forward. I must say I don't have any strong feelings to try again just yet, think it will be a few months to be honest. I am soo sooo scared of this happening again. So we are just taking time out for each other at the moment, we're away for 4 nights next week, which I hope will do us the world of good, to get away from everything and everyone...

The waiting around, initially between scans, and then waiting at the hospital for various appointments is I hope finally over. It's been an exhausting few weeks for us both and I want to thank you for all your kind comments to previous posts.

Babydust to all.

Zoe xx

Replies

• Hi Zoe
    Pleased you are feeling more positive and the physical side seems to be coming to an end. Have a lovely few days away and try and relax and just be you! xx
  • Hey hun,

good to hear you're sounding a little better. These first few weeks are the worst, and I promise things to start to get easier, don't get me wrong I don't think I'll ever get over it or fully understand it, but it does become more bearable.

Your holidays ounds like a great idea, will give you some nice time together :\)

xxx
  • Hi Zoe,

glad you are starting to feel better. I know myself I thought at first i wouldn't get through it but time really is a healer.

Hope you continue to get stronger and look to the future, spending time with your hubby will be good for both of you. I felt when I m/c my hubby and I spoke a lot, cried and supported each other, through a very bad situation I think it brought us closer.

Enjoy your time away, take care xx