Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Am I?!

Hi everyone

I've been a bit of a lurker on here for a couple of months, and usually keep myself to myself, but I think I need some advice.

Okay so last Monday I did a pregnancy test and got a very feint line. I was so excited but didn't want to get carried away so did another test on the Wednesday and there was still a feint line. Again I didn't now what to think so I went and got a CBD on Thursday and it said not pregnant. Then on Friday I started to bleed, so I thought it was all over. On Saturday I was only really spotting, but I haven't been off the pill for long so I figured my cycle is still sorting itself out, so I went out for a drink with the girls. Then Sunday came and the was no more AF, so I did a test Monday morning and there was a feint line...and I did another today and there is a feint line, but it has got slightly darker.

Am I pregnant or not?! My head is swimming, I don't know what's going on, I have had quite severe period pains all day today...but I don't know what all this means.

I'm so scared to get my hope up.

Please help

Thank you all

Rachel x :\?

Replies