Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

2ww?? anyone??

Hi guys! Anyone else in their 2 ww? I'm using the cbfm and it showed at peak yeaterday. We bd'd last night (using pre-seed). So now playing the waiting game.

Anyone else joining me?

xxx

Replies

• Hi ...very new to this....

Have been TTC for the past few months since MC in October...could you give your thoughts on my symptoms?

0DPO-6DPO - NOTHING ...JUST A LITTLE TIRED..
    7DPO-12DPO- CRAMPS LIKE AF BUT NOT AS PAINFUL...ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED CAME HOME FROM WORK YESTERDAY AND WENT STRAIGHT TO BED AT 6.30PM....CRAMPS HAVE BEEN OVER 3DAYS....
    13DPO- WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING REALLY HUNGRY/NAUSEA...HAD SOME LIGHTHEADEDNESS LAST FEW DAYS TOO...

WHAT YOU THINKG?
  • ARGHHH BE ate my reply.

Im on my 2WW, well sort of. I dont use OPK but usually know when im OV and should be yesterday maybe today. We bd'd last night and plan to later. Its our first month of ttc so not too hopeful but I did fall preg last time on the 1st month so there is always a chance.
    The next 2 weeks are going to be awful :\(

Good luck xx
  • Hi ttcam!

So sorry for your loss in October

Your symptoms sound promising though!! I would buy a double pack pregnancy test...if the first one comes up negative, test again in a couple of days!!

Good Luck hunny!!
    xxx
  • Babylove - lol. I know!!!! I have already looked up early pregnancy signs - even though I know what they are....just incase there is a new way to tell as soon as anything happens. Stupid I know but 2 weeks is such a long time for this kind of news!!

xx
  • I'm also on my 2WW, think I ov on friday. But I've come down with a stinking cold and don't know wether to take anything for it or not? What would you ladies do?
  • It may be too early for symptoms to be showing however......i don't rule anything out. Every body is different. Def too early to test though so I would hang tight and keep an eye out for anything else.

Also you could buy some 10mui test sticks as they pick up the smallest rise in hcg levels. I got my first bfp with my son using them. I didn't even think I was pregnant and just tested on a whim!

xx
  • Hi, I am on my 2ww as well. I have had irregular cycles since my pill stopped and so this month I have used OPK from day 10 onwards. It showed that I ovulated CD22 and CD23. We BD on both days and have done a little since. I am now CD27 (4DPO). No symptons but I did feel really positive about this month as it is the first month I have known when I was OV but then last night my best friend sent me a picture txt of aher CB test stick saying 1-2 weeks. I know she has been trying for almost 12months and I am relly happy for her but still made me a little jealous. I love her to bits and am truely happy but I know you will understand although I feel really silly about it as this is only months 2 of trying for us.
    How early can you POAS???? Ma i right in thinking there is a test that you can use 5 days before AF id due?
  • Hi Guys...i do this every month to myself....the waiting game....this month is the only month i have felt positive...i guess it's because of the symptoms im having.

I know exactly how you feel getting jealous when some one who hasn't been trying gets a BFP and you sit there thinking why not me? It's silly i know but we all think that at some stage i think!
  • hi mrs mel - havent seen you in a while! hope you're ok? i am in my 2WW too - ov'd last thursday and now about 5/6DPO - will be testing next thursday (if i can wait that long!) have has 6 days in a row of positive OPK - so not sure what that's about and just guessing when i ov using EWCM!

there is a test out there for use 5 days before af due - but cant remember which one. i know that the superdrug early tests can be used 4 days before af due. they are BOGOF at the mo!
    good to hear you are feeling positive - got any symptoms yet? i have VERY sore/sensitive nipples and af cramps today! also horrid taste in my mouth x
  • Hi Mrs Mel....when we were ttc our son, everyone fell pregnant..my sister(twice), my sister-in-law, DH ex-partner, my best friend...I know exactly how you feel...here I am again ttc and my sister has once more beaten me to it (she is 7 weeks pregnant). Lol. It's a normal feeling so don't feel bad about it. *hugs*

First response can be used 6 days before af. What I always say is buy a pack with 2 tests so that you can use one to satisfy yourself and if you get an early bfn you still have a test to use a few days later. You can also get cheapy tests from ebay that are handy for when you can't wait - think you can get 25 for 3.99 or something. It was using one of them I got my first bfp so I have a bag of them in the cupboard in my bathroom!

xx
  • My DH all excited last night because he picked up on the fact i was soo tired and hungry and cramps...i really hate the highs and lows that come with TTC couldn't it just be like oh yes i am or no im not signs....what was mother nature thinking when she gave the same symptoms for possible BPF as AF...COME ON LIKE!
  • haha - TTCAM - i know exactly what you mean. last cycle i convinced myself i was pg and then wasnt and was so gutted. you build yourself up to convince yourself that you are and its so much harder when you see that BFN/AF. but each time you say to yourself 'i wont SS this month' or 'i wont convince myself i am pg' - but you always do! haha!
    i am feeling more positive this cycle, as i came off pill a beg. dec and not ovulated since (till last thursday) i dont think. cycles were 45 days long and this month have gone down to 33 days, so think my body is back to normal! hooray! why doesnt the Pill come with a health warning! xx
  • Yeo definately...I am more positive about this one because af was all over the place to the point I couldn't use cbfm for ds but this is the first month of using it this time and I got my peak yesterday and today (although dh is ill today so no bding tonight - hopefully last night was enough). I am using pre-seed this time as well - it was given some fantastic reviews!

Here's hoping this is the month for us all!

xx
  • Thanks for your replies. I just hate waiting and want it to be MY TURN. I will try an early test, keep BDing and then next month try my CBFM that I have just bought off ebay. I am due AF 2nd April !
  • Think I Ov'd yesterday and AF due 2 weeks today so I guess I'm in! Gonna carry on BD for an extra few days just for good measure.

No symptom spotting this month. Had loads last month only to be let down and wound myself up beyond all measure, so trying to stay relaxed.

Good luck everyone.
  • WELL....I REALLY HOPE THAT IT WILL BE ALL OUR MONTH THIS MONTH! FINGERS CROSSED!

BABYLOVE TO ALL I WILL COME BACK ON NEXT SUNDAY AFTER I HAVE TESTED FOR PG....I AM REALLY HOPING AND WISHING! XX
  • Hi girls, I'm just coming towards the end of the 2WW thank goodness. It's awful isn't it. Question for you lovely ladies - do you all continue to BD during the 2WW? Sounds silly but I've been scraed to! xx
  • Yeah I do - if anything is going on baby-wise it's well protected. Although my dh does tend to be a bit more gentle...think it's a mental thing. Lol.

Good Luck!!!!

xx
  • i am in my 2 WW 1st time i know i have OV'ED in 21 months well my life lol

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/37/3714/371420.png