Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How exciting Due in Dec is up! :)

I have been waiting for the very day for that forum to show up and just wanted to say I hope i see myself in there and I hope you all are too!

If i get my BFP this month, I would be due the 6th dec.image, How about you people?

Im so excited! Bring on the BFP'S!!!!

*Baby Dust*

MPP
xxx

[Modified by: MrsPinkPlayboy on 24 March 2010 17:45:37 ]

Replies

• I know its soooo exciting. I posted about it earlier and cant wait to hopefully be in it.

Lots of luck hun xx
  • :lol: I just saw your post after i posted mine.image, Im abit slow today, hehe

*fingers crossed for us all*

MPP
    xxx
  • I know we have only just ttc properly but I would love to be in that forum as I had a baby last year and would love one this year too so their DOB is only one year apart. I know it stupid but hey I would like it.
    What cycle day you on?
  • Im on CD23, due for testing on 30th,its my 1st month using OPK's and im doing alot of serious symptom spotting which is really naughty of me. How about you?

MPP
    xxx
  • Im on CD23, due for testing on 30th,its my 1st month using OPK's and im doing alot of serious symptom spotting which is really naughty of me. How about you?

MPP
    xxx
  • Im only cd15. Not using opk but can usually tell when ov. Its so hard to not SS. I wouldnt mind but its the amount of money you spend on HPT's that is a bit annoying :roll:
  • if i get my BFP i would be due 25th dec lol

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/37/3714/371420.png

• Ooh, let's hope we fill it up in there!

Am 7dpo, would be due 8th Dec according to FF if we've caught this month. My DD is a December 08 baby (4th) and it's a fab month to have a baby in!

Hannah xx
  • OH MY GOD emma, I really feel for you, or maybe thats a good thing, only 1% of babies are born on their due date.

Hi stsarina, so you def dont regret giving birth in december? I suppose our feelings will change once we see that 2nd line. :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • ABout to ovulate in the next 48 hrs so due date would be around the 12th December. How exciting lets hope there are lots of December babies being made!!!xxx
  • I so want to be in it! trying 82 I would be due 12th too! fingers crossed! x x
  • lol, xx bless ya hun xxx cant wait to be there too xxxx fingers and toes crossed xxx
    was working out dates and if i get bfp now i would get christmas off work xx now thats a good enough reason for me lol xxx

lots and lots of baby dust to u all xxxx

• Hi stsarina, so you def dont regret giving birth in december? I suppose our feelings will change once we see that 2nd line. :\)

MPP
    xxx

Oh, definitely not - my birthday is the end of November as well, and the last month of the year is just filled with so much fun and excitement in our house now, I think it's brilliant.

Hannah xx
  • oooo I so want to be in that forum!! I hope we all get to post in there soon!! xx
  • Oh im getting all excited now. I want to be in that forum with all you lovely ladies. Its only our first month and I said I would not get carried away but oooppps I am :roll:

• was working out dates and if i get bfp now i would get christmas off work xx now thats a good enough reason for me lol xxx

:lol: Sounds like something I'd say. Cant stand working christmas, just cant get in the mood for it. We should be with our families on the special day not our work colleagues! :x Worked christmas last year and year before and they can sod off if they want me to do it this year! hehe

MPP
    xxx
  • me too me too! I want to join the due in dec forum - fingers crossed! Think my due date would be around 6th Dec

*****Baby dust to us all**** xx
  • I keep getting this stupid thing come up after it eats my post. What on earth does it mean.........?

Unable to create gap in tree for comment insertion! Please try again later.

MPP
    xxx
  • I dont know what it means but its very bloody annoying. I copy all my posts before hitting the button.