Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

really sad news :'(

I mentioned in someones post the other that my step mum had an operation last week,weve found out today that she has aggressive ovarian cancer :cry::\( im sat here in tears i ever heard my dad crying,ive never seen that :\(

sad day in the grudie family image

Replies

• OH Gruudie (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Such sad news for ur family.
  • so sorry to hear this

(((hugs))) from me too x

My Aunt had ovarian cancer, pretty bad -stage 4 I think, and she's been in remission for 8 years now. There will be loads that the Dr's can do to help her. You know I'm here if you need. (can't find my damned phone under all my wedding junk and bawheed hasn't sorted msn)

(((Hugs)))
  • G/c from planning. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

I'm not sure if you know, there is a charity called Ovacome which offers support and guidance to ladies with ovarian cancer and their families. I'd never heard of them until someone I know was diagnosed with an aggressive form last year and I know they have been a tremendous support to her. Just thought I'd mention them in case you need some support or advice and aren't sure where to turn.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

xx
  • thanks ladies xx

McG lol at bawheed,thanks chick xx
  • sorry MrsG our replys crossed paths there

thank you very much for that id def mention it to her.shes so used ot being the stong one i not sure she would really use us as much as she can if you no what i mean xx
  • aw so sorry to hear of your news.

*hugs* grudie.

MPP
    xxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear this grudie. My thoughts are with you.

(hugs)
  • You're welcome chick. I know what you mean, I know how helpless this sort of thing can make you feel, especially when the person who's ill is the sort to keep it quiet and not say how they're feeling or how they're coping. Sometimes it helps to have someone else to talk to.

xx
  • (acht he's getting on my wick today, called him worse earlier)

Now they know what's wrong, they can get started on helping her get better.xx
  • Oh hun, I dont really know what to say but we are here if you ever need to vent. (((hugs)))
  • Very sorry to hear your news x
  • I'm so so sorry hunny, thats awful news. Hope you're ok xx
  • Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope the doctors can do something for her. Stay strong and feel free to vent any time. Hugs xxx
  • Ohh Grudie

Im so sorry to hear this news.

Sending you & your family love & prayers.

Really hope the docs can help her, like the other ladies say they can do much these days xxxx
  • So sorry to hear that Grudie, hope you're ok and wishing all of the Grudie family lots of love and luck for a full recovery.x.
  • I am so sorry hun, my love to you all. Thinking of you xxxx
  • sorry to hear your news sending ((((hugs)))) to you and your family xx
  • I'm sorry to hear too... Hugs to you and your family and I'll say a little prayer for your MIL for a speedy recovery..
  • So sorry to hear that Grudie. Sending you best wishes xx