Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

do i or dont i????

hi ladies xx
was just wondering xx im 2 days late for my AF and dont know weather to do a test or not ???
should i wait a few more days ??
whens best?
came off the pill our wedding night ( 22nd jan ) and af came on the 20th of feb and now nothing.
had some cramps few days ago and thought i was about to come on and never did x

[Modified by: demelza2001 on 23 March 2010 19:53:59 ]

Replies

• Options
    Test first thing in the morning!!! I can't believe you've held out 2 days!! xxx
  • Options
    lol I would have tested long ago! Test tomorrow morning!

Good luck image
  • Options
    test in the morning! how exciting! good luck xo
  • Options
    Test!!!
  • Options
    any news on the test? x
  • Options
    OMG TEST!!!! :lol:

I cant believe you have not tested already. I normally test when I know its too early but do it anyway :roll:

Good luck hun xx
  • Options
    Definately test!!! lol. I would buy a double pack because if - like me with my first - you get a bfp you won't believe it and will want to test again.

Good Luck!!!!!
  • Options
    definetly test!!! Good luck! x
  • Options
    OMG! i thought i was bad trying to test 12DPO being too early but 2 days after expected AF!! Definately!

Best of Luck!!!! xx
  • Options
    thank you all xx i still havent tested, have decided i will test on friday xxx it will be 6 days past my no show of a af xxxx sorry to keep u all in suspence xx totally apologies xx as soon as i do i will let u all know xxx just a little worried if i do it to early i will get a negative image xxxxxx

lots of baby dust to u all xxxx
  • Options
    Oh wow I wish I'd have that kind of willpower! I think we must all seem insane to demelza (I almost want to test for her!!!) lol
  • Options
    i am also waiting to test on friday. came off the pill in jan and got first af jan 21st. next af 20th feb. was due on about tuesday but nothing yet. i did a cheap test on tues but bfn so am just waiting now. hope you get good news.
  • Options
    test test test and then tell us how u get on!!!!!

chaxxx
  • Options
    ooo im excited do a test! lol u kept that one quiet demelza2001! lol xxxxxx
  • Options
    oohh! rebecca23 woop woop xxxx
    i will test in the morning honest xxx
    fingers and toes crossed for us all xx
    *me*, whos u in real life xxx
    im such a nosey cow lol x

[Modified by: demelza2001 on March 25, 2010 09:32 PM]

• Options
    Good luck, hope it's a BFP!!!

xxxx
  • Options
    omg u have so much will power i wud have tested early haha good luck for tomorow baby dust to ya hun xx
  • Options
    ok ladies xx its a BFN, i did it this morning at 4am so 1st wee of the day ?? still no AF so i have no idea what is going on with my body ARGH!!!!
  • Options
    cheers hun xx still no af x might test again in a few days xxx