Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

litle update

Well I feel a bit better lately. Don't know why, haven't done anything different or better. Anyway, I will be going to the doctors when my oh has off work in april so he can look after M and I can take my tme and will not be hurried by feeding times, nap times or a lo who is whinging because he has to sit still and be still.

I am currently on day 29 of my cycle and they haven't returned to 28 days yet. Wish they had though, cause then at least I knew when af was coming. I feel a bit weird, but strangely calm about pregnancy. Haven;t had to urge to test yet and will be waiting a bit longer. (don't want to get hope up again like last month with a chemical pregnancy)

Just wanted to let you all know that I am reading everything, just not replying to everything. A lot of the things still upset me and find it difficult to find the right words. I am trying to keep up to date with everything though. Congrats to everyone who managed to get their bfp this month, I hope I will join you guys. Something tells me that I will be pregnant and will give birth around christmas, just because when we started to thnk about babies that was the one month I was trying to avoid. (I am born on christmas day and it is not the best day to have your birthday) So I am rather positive. After losing a baby you don't really care when it is born anymore, just that it is healthy, so december or not as edd, I would be happy to be pregnant.

Replies

• hey, nice to know tou've got a bit of good old PMA, sorry you're still with us though. (((((((hugs))))))))