Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Where do we all live?

2»

Replies

• I was in Leeds, now in Wakefield. I love the meet ups, we should have another one soon. xx
  • I enjoyed our last NW meet up. It was good to put faces to names.

It's a shame in a way we're all nationwide as it'd be good to say hello to everyone in person.

I've got a few FB friends but can I be honest.... I'm absolutely rubbish at remembering which real name goes with which BE name. Some I know as it's obvious and sometimes I get a little clue when the baby's name is mentioned 'ah that's suchabody'. Ha ha. You'll have to inbox me your BE names and I'll save the messages for future reference!
  • Oooh yes, metrocentre meet up would be great! I'll message you my facebook details SAS as I'm not keen on putting it on here.... I'm already friends with Shell - I'm 'suchabody Jack's mam'..lol xxx
  • Oooh yes, metrocentre meet up would be great! I'll message you my facebook details SAS as I'm not keen on putting it on here.... I'm already friends with Shell - I'm 'suchabody Jack's mam'..lol xxx
  • SAS - I cant message you because your email seems to be disabled but feel free to email me and I'll add you image x
  • HI girls -
    I'm Manchester - little rose I didn't realise you were too.
    Where abouts are you? I'm just near the Trafford Centre.
    Shell - I'm going to post about a TC meet up again! Though maybe we could go to the soft play place round the corner from it?

xxx
  • I'm East Manchester - Tameside x
  • Kirsty me email button should be working, dont know why its not! I cant see yours either though..... :S
  • Silly me! Mine wasnt showing either! lol. I'll email you now hun x