Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

when to go back to biological washing powder?

hi i was just wondereing when it would be ok to go back to biological washing powder? lo is almost 6 months old and i have started weaning him, meaning his clothes and bibs are getting covered in food and it isnt coming out in the wash! i do use vanish spray before washing but it doent work that well. the other option is to feed lo when he is naked! hehe!

ashy x

Replies

• I changed to a tommee tippee rubber bib, its much better wipes clean so not nearly as much mess and the stains, roll up sleeves and have a wipe to hand for those fingers!

• I've started using biological again!! Lo was 6 months just over a week ago and he's never had a problem with his skin or anything so i did a few washes in it and he still seems fine so i'm just using it the whole time!

xxx
  • I started a couple of weeks ago (lo is 6.5 months), and I introduced it gradually. Started with the outer clothes, then moved to vests. She was fine, and now carrot stains are a thing of the past!