Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Still waiting cd68 .....

Well I think I am still waiting! Had the 4 days of pink cm when wiping ( sorry for tmi!) and 3/4 days of loads of gloopy cm and crampy feelings!

Going to try and get to docs this week!

We have also moved out of our house and in with friends till the end if this week when we can move into our new house! It's interesting the 3 of us in one room!!!

Hope every one is well!

X j x

Replies

• hi Jc

you tested ?????

• No I haven't tested! I know I'm not pg as didn't bd for 3 weeks or so before the pinky stuff!!!!

Going to go to docs this week as it's getting beyond a joke now!!

Xx
  • Hi Jc

Have you just come off the pill at all after a long time, i have heard this can happen to some people after they have been on the pill for a long time, as take time for you body to get back to normal, on your trun cycle.

• hey hon, this might sound like a stupid question but could it be ovulation? Some women get the pink when wiping, gloopy cm could be right, and the cramps. Might mean you only have a couple of weeks left before af... unless i'm way off mark!!
  • I did wonder if it was ov after asking!!

I had coil out mid jan and had af 3 days later!

You really would never guess this was 2nd child!!! Lol!!
  • Well when I read your post I instantly thought of ov, so at least you know the end is in sight!! I don't get the pink tinged cm but I get the cramps & ewcm, and can even tell which side I ov on! So it sounds very positive!

I know what you mean about the second child though; I was clueless the first time round, had never heard of most of this stuff, thought it would be so easy!! And now I'm a BE addict who types in acronyms!! :lol:

I really hope it is ov, and it does sound like it. Shame you haven't been able to bd properly. can't believe there are 3 of you in one room! Oh wait, you mean your lo don't you...hahahahaha, had an image of you and oh plus one of the friends you're staying with :lol:
  • lol garfield!!! yeah i mean lo!!
    if it was ov we managed to bd once last week!!! fingers crossed!!! i worked out be due next week!!

with my 1st i stopped pill, had a few af's then fell pg within 6 months!! had no clue re ov and stuff!!! now look at me!!

been reading your thread what a nightmare!!

xx
  • Glad you meant lo!!

I sometimes think maybe its better to be clueless about TTC :lol: but too late now!

yeah life has been pretty full on at the minute!! Dh was away again last night, no sign of af either so annoying as wanted to be oving whilst he was off for easter (hes a teacher) and the later af is the harder that will be!! But i think i might be talking to the wrong person about that! :\)

xx
  • Hiya JC,

Im shocked that your still waiting.
    When i had my 2 long cycles (76 days) and my recent 1 (80 days) I noticed i had pink CM and i had it 2 weeks before the AF arrived and that was both times. I think mine had something to do with OV as the timing was right for ovulation, So i think garfield might be right. image
    Its weird coz with my normal cycles I never had pink CM. I even told my dr that i had it with my long cycles, but she never said anything.

My cycles have really gone completely erratic at the moment after that horrible 80 day cycle, I then had a 25 day cycle, On CD 5 now. I havent got a clue when to use OV sticks, i will do the same as last cycle and start CD10.

MPP
    xxx
  • lol garfield!! i really think i am the wrong person to give advice to people re cycles and ov!!! lol

i think i may wait till next week which if it was ov i should be due and if nothing then will go to docs!!! cannot be dealing with long cycles!!!

mpp its a bloody nightmare isnt it!! when you got the pos ov test was the timing right with af arriving?? you seem to have gone from one extreme to the other!! lol

xxx
  • lol garfield!! i really think i am the wrong person to give advice to people re cycles and ov!!! lol

i think i may wait till next week which if it was ov i should be due and if nothing then will go to docs!!! cannot be dealing with long cycles!!!

mpp its a bloody nightmare isnt it!! when you got the pos ov test was the timing right with af arriving?? you seem to have gone from one extreme to the other!! lol

xxx
  • Yes i have no idea what my body is playing at.
    I got POS OV sticks on a weekend so it was almost bang on, just a few days out, I think i OV'd on the sunday.
    I started spotting thursday and it was medium flow on friday,saturday and sunday.
    Was really hoping it was implantation when it started on thursday but it just got too heavy to be possible.

MPP
    xxx
  • Hopefully though it means your cycles will settle down a bit now MPP and you can TTC with enthusiasm!! image

Sounds promising that this is your ov Mrs JC, so af will be on her way soon! After all this time you will most likely be over the moon! :lol: