Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Bananas?

Think I'll swing by Tesco later n make dude a banoffee pie for later washed down by banana milkshake... :lol:

God I've lost it- was so carried away with the article I forgot to post the link! My post prob looked so random lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261519/Gerry-Burks-Oldest-dad-Britain-74-bananas.html

[Modified by: mummychop on 30 March 2010 09:49:56 ]

Replies

• confused lol, but sounds yummy? xxxxx
  • I just realised I forgot to post the link lol Flipping eejit that I am!
    Some guy just fathered at baby at 74!!! Puts it all down to eating lots of bananas.

Still laughing at forgetting to post the link lol
  • You did post the link mummychop!!! I just checked it out - will be getting my DH to up the banana intake too!!!.x.
  • Oh just realised you modified it and posted it after, haha. Good post anyway : ) .x.
  • mummychopp you just cracked me up. It did take me a while to get what you meant but lol xx
  • mummychopp you just cracked me up. It did take me a while to get what you meant but lol xx
  • ooo i see! lol x
  • Hmmm, there might be something in it - my dh used to eat LOADS of bananas as he's a rugby player! And despite being told he had a low count and we might need IVF we fell in about 5 months with first lo!

He's not been playing as much as he's been away and very ill, and we're getting nowhere this time...hmmm, might have to invest in some!!

xx
  • Right thats it. I'm getting me some bananas with my shopping tonight. A whole biiiiig bunch of em.

I wondered why my nan is always eating bananas and had 8 kids! he he xx
  • Just nipped and got myself a banana piccie too! xx he he