Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Another carseat post! UPDATE

Just been doing a price comparison online for Maxo Cosi Axiss, and Kiddicare have got one for ??166.50, with free carriage and a set of 6 mugs and car blinds thrown in! Think that's where the Council Tax money is going this month! (we don't pay in March and April) xx

I ordered the carseat yesterday and it arrived this morning. So pleased with Kiddicare- they text me last night to say it had been despatched and then I got another text this morning giving me a hour time slot

It's bloody heavy though!! At least I don't have to carry Haiden in it like the Cabriofix!! x

[Modified by: KimmyS84 on 30 March 2010 13:57:06 ]

Replies

• aww sounds fab kimmy....
    hubby really liked this one, but we couldnt justify the 200 odd they wanted in halfords when weh got our britax, but we may be looking for another one soon enough so will keep this in mind!

thank you

xxx
  • I've ordered from Kiddicare before, they're brill aren't they! ??166.50 is a really good price, most other places want ??200/??210!
    Only thing I'd be worried about is obviously you have to fit it yourself... are the instructions easy to follow? I'd always thought about getting a carseat from Mothercare as it'd be fitted for me.

Shell xx