Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

'I never knew I was pregnant'

OMG what a great programme! Just watching it now on discovery home and health, thought it might be uncomfortable viewing as hubby and I are having problems ttc. But I'm totally gripped- the baby just fell in the toilet! image

Replies

• is that on sky or freeview? x
  • I'm watching it as well, it's amazing some of these stories. Did you watch the ones with the twins?
  • Do you mean the conjoined twins thing last night? That was really good too. Think I watch too much tv :lol::lol:
  • seen them all and me and hubby were gripped!!! the one where she gave birth on the toilet to twins xxx
  • Do you mean the conjoined twins thing last night? That was really good too. Think I watch too much tv :lol::lol:

No didn't see that, meant the 'I didn't know I was pregnant with twins', it was mixed in with the I didn't know I was pregnant marathon.
  • Oh yeah mn88, I did see the twins- how amazing to go from not knowing you're pregnant at all, to having 2 newborns in your arms! I can see how none of them knew they were pg though. Hope there are some more episodes on soon. :\)