Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

An Easter hot cross bun in the oven!!

Well, despite saying I wouldn't, I decided to test this morning at 11 dpo.........I couldn't sleep so thought I might as well.

Its quite faint, but its definitely there! A BFP!!

I'm feeling quite gobsmacked. Its only our second month of TTC. I went running into the bedroom to tell OH and woke him up. Whoops.

I'm only 11dpo though, so need to remain grounded and see what the next few days bring. Won't be moving into DID yet, but all being well we're having a Christmas pud, due two days before my OH birthday.

Baby dust to all.
xx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations! And brilliant news about your OH's birthday. Will you spill the beans about what you did (apart from the obvious!) :lol: / when you did it / symptoms etc? xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun. I know its a faint line but a line is a line. Are you going to wait a few days and do a CBD?
    I have been keeping my eyes open for you as we are due af around the same time. It has made me nervous now as I want to test but dont think we have done it this month as no symptoms apart from the odd cramp.

Lots of luck hun and have a H&H 9months xxx

Hopefully I will be joining you in DID ;\)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies,

I've got two more FR left so will prob do them over the next few days just to make sure it does get darker, then maybe a CB next weekend just to see the words!

I haven't really had any symptoms to speak of....the odd boob twinge and cramp but I got those last month too. The thing that has got me wondering this I've felt quite 'wet' which is not like me for this time of the month.

I was convinced we hadn't done it this month as we only BD'd three times then I got a blasted UTI which stopped us in our tracks....but fortunately must've timed it right, on cd 12, 13 & 14 and I think I ov'd on 14 due to blood tingled EWCM. Not been using OPK.

Keep the faith Babylove, stay positive until you know one way or the other!! xx
  • Options
    Have just been and bought Pregnancy and baby magazine. Eeek! x
  • Options
    Congratulations sweetheart! xxx
  • Options
    Congrats xx
  • Options
    Congratulations x
  • Options
    congrats hun x
  • Options
    Well done loobylou!! I am really pleased for you. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! xx
  • Options
    congratulations!! hope to see you in DID soon! xxx
  • Options
    A hot cross bun - how exciting!

Congrats xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

xx
  • Options
    congrats!! x
  • Options
    Congratulations x
  • Options
    Oh wow, congratulations! Some more luck for our thread. x x x
  • Options
    Huge congrats hun, see you in DID!! X
  • Options
    congratulations xxx