Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint BFP this morning at 9dpo

Can you believe I typed this all up and lo came over and deleted it!?!

I got my bfp this morning, as the title says. I tested at 4am and left the test cause I wanted to go back to sleep, when I woke up at 6 am to check it there was a faint line there. Because it was an ebay cheapie I tested again and yup, another line. I have a ton more of these tests so will keep testing over the next couple days but I'm feeling positive that this is it, I mean a line is a line!

I was telling dh last night that I don't think we did it this month as I don't feel anything similar to when I was pregnant with my daughter. I've had some bad nausea and but since it's too early for morning sickness I didn't think it was pregnancy related. I also did have implantation cramps but I told myself not to go by that cause it might not have been what I thought it was. Tbh the only pregnancy sign that I really felt I had (and it's probably not helpful to you all) was my cat. For the past 2 days he won't leave me (he's sitting next to me at the moment), and sleeping very snug against me at night. The only other time he acted like this was last time I was pregnant and I do beleive that cats can sense these things.

Anyway that's my little story. I know I was only here for a couple months but it was nice talking and getting to know all of you, I hope you all get your BFPs soon!

Replies

• Congratulations. I bet you are sooooooooo excited.

It's funny you should say that about your cat, my two are stalking me, I'm only 6/7 dpo though. Fingers crossed.

Can I just ask what your implantation cramps felt like?

V xxx

Happy and Healthy 9 months xxxxx

• Congratulations! x
  • Congratulations hun. And you thought you hadnt done it this month! I agree about the cat thing. My cat knew I was in labour before I did, wouldnt leave me alone.

Can I ask you something? Did you get any implantation spotting? I have had a few cramps but do sign of any blood so just wondering have we missed the boat.

Well done and have a H&H 9 months xxx
  • Awww, congrats! And that is very interesting about the cat! xxx
  • need to get myself a cat :\)

congratulations, so many people believe they are out in a month and go on to find they are pregnant. maybe you could hire your cat out amongst us ttcers x
  • Congrats hun, have a H&H 9 months xx
  • So happy for you MN88, congratulations!!

Also very jealous of all you ladies who are feeling symptoms before your BFPs, I have had nothing this month, not even a bit of boob soreness but only 6dpo today. Not sure if i'm very out of tune with my body or just out of the race this month.

Congrats again - hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months - and you are guarenteed a lot of love of your cat for the rest of the year, lol.
    Sxx
  • whooo congrats...x
  • Thanks everyone. Regarding implantation both this time and last time I was pregnant it was just a very quick stabbing sensation. Only lasting a matter of seconds but very strong. No implantation bleeding.
    As for other symptoms. Nausea is the main one. I had a bit of a sore throat which can be common in early pregnancy (something to do with your immune system taking a step back). I have had some breast pain, but it's exactly the same as last month before af.
  • Congratulations! I'm going to go and sit next to my cat! x x x
  • Congratulations x
  • Huge congratulations hun!!! See you over in DID!! X
  • congratulations hun! xxx
  • congrats!! xx
  • Congrats x
  • hi congratulations im really pleased for you when your due date? well done you, have a happy & healthy 9 months, was nice talking to you x
  • Think my due date is around the 14th december. That could be off. I'm not too concerned with it though as last time I was pregnant they changed my due date so many times.

Thanks for the congrats everyone!
  • congrats hun xx