Forum home Babies Baby

Pointless post but...

...my tiny baby boys, born at 36 + 2 and weighing 5lb 5.5oz and 5lb 5oz, are 6 MONTHS OLD tomorrow!

Its taken a lot of battles, problems and difficult times to get here but, apart from the odd patch of exzema which we are trying to get rid of, we are doing well. They are amazing and change every day.

Ive tried hard to cherish every moment, and am looking forward to the next 6 months, and years to come.

Sorry for the gushing, soppy post for a Sunday morning but just wanted to share! lol

Gemma, Ryan and Alfie 25 + 6 (6 MONTHS TOMORROW!)

Replies

• Awwww Gemma, bless you
    Well done!!!

Lisa & Dylan (13+6)x
  • I can't believe it, time really flies! You've done so well with them, big half-birthday hugs to both your gorgeous boys! x x x
  • Oh wow! How time flies! Well done hunny! xxx
  • I can't believe how time has flown.
    You've done such a fab job with them. They're such gorgeous happy boys, holding their heads up, eating solids......imagine what they'll be up to in another 6 months!
    I know just how hard it is, wishing you had 2 pairs of hands to feed them, 2 pairs of arms to cuddle them and 2 pairs of eyes to stop them destroying the house!
    My girls will be a year old in 5 weeks time and I just can't believe it. I'm gonna be so teary on their birthday, thinking about where we were 12 months before!
    Babies really are amazing aren't they?!
    xx
  • Well done to you and your boys, every day does seem to yield a new proud mummy moment! time really does fly to quickly xx
  • Yeah!!

I can't believe it's been 6 months!

Well done you and your beautiful boys!!

xx
  • Well, their half year birthday gift to us certainly wasnt sleep! lol! Im so so tired!
  • Time is just going so quickly. You have done so well and i have been following all your problems that you have had with them. I am so pleased to hear that they are doing well. It must have been so hard for you all at times when they were screaming in pain and nothing you could do but you have done a fantastic job.

Charlene and Alfie (6 months in 9 days time)!
  • Cant believe they are 6 months already, it feels like about 2 weeks ago i read the BA!!

Time flies by so fast!!!

Gemm x
  • Thank you ladies. There was a time when I felt like I was always moaning and worrying and crying but (apart from the severe lack of sleep at the moment!) theyre now doing really well and are such smiley boys. When I see how smiley they are (they literally smile ALL day) it makes me realise just how unhappy they were, and uncomfortable, as they never smiled at me, just whinged, cried and tensed up.

They are beautiful little boys and im really looking forward to them reaching new milestones!

Thanks again ladies, your support and the support of everyone on this site has been immense (better than my crappy GP!) and i'd be lost without the lot of you.

Gemma, Ryan and Alfie (6 months old TODAY!)
  • ah Gemma - you have done the most amazing job - and with all the problems - you pushed and pushed until you got what your little ones needed.

happy 6 month birthday Ryan and Alfie x