Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling sad :(

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me posting this in here, I was here a while ago after I miscarried in Sept 09 but still lurke around to see how you are all getting on. I don't know where else to put this and I know all of you have or will have to go through this.

I am currently 17+1, and although I'm so happy about it, the due date for my lost bean is fast approaching and I didn't realise how upsetting it would be. I thought it would help being pregnant again but I just keep thinking I should be having my baby this month not in 5 months. I probably sound like an evil witch thinking that but I can't help it, has anyone else felt the same?

I was doing ok but now it's only 4 days away I'm starting to get really down and very grumpy, and all of the birth announcements for April are coming in really fast. I've booked the day off work on thurs as I know I will be very teary but I don't know what else to do!

What did you all do on your due dates?

xx

Replies

• I haven't got this far as I only miscarried 2 weeks ago but just wanted to give you big virtual hugs xx
  • hi hun, i too didnt get that far, i lost mine 3 weeks ago but this week would have been the 12 week mark and i get sad thinking about that so it must be very hard for your actual due date.
    Congrats on the current bean, and bug hugs to you.x