Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Takin a little break and chillin x

Hi everyone,

I haven't been posting much in the last 3 weeks and have decided to have a little break from BE.

After 2 mc's in 6 months last year and then the last 2 af's turning up late we are goin to try and chill out about ttc and I am not going to use my opk's that I bought for this month. The constant date watching and then waiting for af to arrive has been stressing me out.

We have booked a holiday for June - 2 weeks in Lanzarote and I can't wait - maybe I will bring home a little bean.

I feel I am hugely blessed with my little girl and I know most of the ladies on here just want to have their own little one to hold.

The ladies on here have been a huge support and some of the ladies when you have got your bfp's I have cried with joy for you - Congratulations to all the new bfp's.

Good luck and sticky baby dust to all of us.

xxxxxxx

Replies

• hi ya lilypod,

sorry to hear your struggling hun, i completely understand you wanting some time out,

2 weeks in lanzarote sounds fab, and will be brilliant for you to focus on

take care of yourself hun

x x x
  • Hi hun, sorry to hear your having a tough time.

Hope your break from BE and the holiday do you the world of good (I went to Lanzarote last year and it was amazing! lucky you!!) xx
  • Sorry to hear you having a tough time. Have a great holiday! Zxx